What's new

Deity [B&M Hyper Coaster RLRides] -DOWNLOAD NOW PAGE 3

bob_3_

Giga Poster
After Infinity I wanted to go delve back into a B&M. The recent announcement of Orion and my little obsession with Fury's layout has drawn me towards a Giga. It's been a tough one to get right, trying to balance a good variety of elements and that intense speed, while making it have a beautiful skyline and a track length that isn't unrealistically long. It's made me understand better just what B&M have had to do with their Giga designs, it's very much a delicate balance.

All the while trying to make it feel graceful and powerful with smooth transitions and that modern B&M shaping. After a good few months of tweaking and testing I have a layout I like! The project name Diety is to reflect the intimidating, powerful yet graceful and beautiful nature of the ride. I would like to think IRL this coaster would sit next to the existing 3 B&M gigas.

Deity-FVDteaser.jpg

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yaaay, I love your rides. Can't wait to see this one develop. :)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I love the track color! Layout seems to flow quite well also. I'm sure it's on your to-do list, but the lift supports look a tad undersized though. Can't wait to see more progression!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Some more supports on the ampersand. REALLY happy with this element, aesthetic and pacing wise.
DPOI1qRw.png

I love the track color! Layout seems to flow quite well also. I'm sure it's on your to-do list, but the lift supports look a tad undersized though. Can't wait to see more progression!

Yeah I agree, the supports are just placeholders now, I'm going to go back to them to get them more realistic, same with the lift spine. It's still early stages at the moment.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Has a great vibe of a 'modern' Apollo's Chariot turnaround. I bet it kicks butt at Giga scale. :)

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Supporting almost completed, got a few ideas I need to flesh out now the actual ride hardware is getting close to completion.

screenshot-2019-11-23-20-25-03-02.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
helix-pov-smol.gif

I think this is the best helix I've done so far. It was deceptively difficult to tweak in FVD and it rides better in the actual sim.

Supports pretty much done, just need help from a model builder next.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm excited for this one. That does look 'very B&M'.