What's new

Project Coma

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Xpress said:
You guys ruin every bit of fun around here.

CHILL OUT!!

Okay.

OMG LETS SPEAK SPANISH..HOW ****ING FUN IS THAT, OMG XPRESS YOU ARE lIKE THE FUNNEST PERSON EVER!

That better? I can now see why it's so fun being you.

AdamJ

Roller Poster
Hm, I don't know... The drop looks wrong to me, the top of the lift doesn't look right and the hammerhead on an Intamin? Not my cup of tea. Suppose I need to be impressed by the overall ride though...

Xpress

Strata Poster
^It's like that because of the drop. The heartline will be fine post AHG, and the flow should be perfect.

coma7.png

Oh yeah, and it twists...

AdamJ

Roller Poster
Oh it does a 270 kind of turn then, I thought it was just 90 or near to it. I like it now from that viewpoint, would be good if it stretched out a bit more, so it weren't as sharp

Xpress

Strata Poster
^Up untill the midpoint of the turn, it's kinda slow, and feels stretched out. Then it drags that last car over and the speed really kicks in ;)

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Yeah thats the one! :D I don't really care though, to be honest with you. I'm only really saying it because Xpress did the same thing in Arly's topic about his coaster colour copying another coaster's.

:p

Xpress

Strata Poster
Lol, I didn't even remember about Corsairs drop untill you mentioned it :lol:

coma8.png

More twistidness to come..

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I think that really does look good. A good orginal layout, nice and twisty. You possibly need another 'conventional' air hill in there somewhere though. Just to break up the turns.

Xpress

Strata Poster
nemesisnutter said:
Looks good so far.
How high is the lift? I like the colours, they go together well. :D

Right now, it sits at 165ft. above the editor floor, however, since there will be underground bits, the actual height is 148ft.

Uncle Arly said:
I think that really does look good. A good orginal layout, nice and twisty. You possibly need another 'conventional' air hill in there somewhere though. Just to break up the turns.

Way ahead of you:

coma12.png

Purple support line is where the 3ds will be above ground. Bits that dip into it will be in tenches, the ones beneath it will be tunnels.

Last 2 airtime hills were added since last update. I intend to add about another 1000ft. of track, to make the total track length just shy of 4000ft.

And for those of you who hate editor shots:

coma13.png