What's new

Post Outrageous Lies About The Person Above

addy2503

Mega Poster
Ok, so the object of this game is simple, just post the most outrageous lie you can think of about the person that posted before you.
Have fun! :)

AJ

Giga Poster
You're not a n00b in the slightest, you're the best looking member on CF and you're gonna be so popular and well respected. You're **** awesome <3.

addy2503

Mega Poster
You are actually a secret government agent sent to study the behaviour patterns of coaster enthusiasts. You use the term 22 year old civilian as a cover-up.

Lofty

CF Legend
I actually have a clue who you are and care. I want to get to know you more, you seem amazing...

AJ

Giga Poster
You're **** stunning, some might say the best looking here. You have an amazing and interesting job and I wish I was your partner forever and always. You're the best ever.

mouse

Giga Poster
I always look forward to seeing your posts as they are very interesting, and always contributing the topic.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
You have never left the little shack that is your house except to get food and water and even then you never go more than 50 yards away so that you can make sure someone doesn't steel your priceless mud collection.