What's new

Possible New Chance Coaster For Adventure Dome

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
This video has just gone up on the Chance Rides Youtube page.
There's certainly been ground work going on at Adventure Dome in Vegas so you'd have to assume this is for that.
But there's been no official announcement yet though.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
But roomraider, you don't need to put both "possible" and "chance" in the same sentence! It's redund-

...oh.

Jokes aside, though, it seems to be a decent little coaster, for what I can imagine being a very limited footprint.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
:O And to think... I booked flights to Vegas a week ago..... And a hotel right next to Circus Circus!
Reevaluate. The area around Circus Circus is a dump with nothing interesting there. There are way too many really well-priced options in Vegas to stay at that end of the strip.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Reevaluate. The area around Circus Circus is a dump with nothing interesting there. There are way too many really well-priced options in Vegas to stay at that end of the strip.
While I would also rather stay elsewhere, I can't complain at getting a free two room suite for myself and my friends. My parents had like 80,000 timeshare points that were gonna expire so we got this place, http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/ne...ons-on-the-las-vegas-strip-LASVSGV/index.html uh, free. Free = good haha.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
God, this looks dull. Yes, I know it's aimed at kids, but it's only marginally more exciting looking than a caterpillar coaster. Look at the video FFS, it doesn't even need supports!

But Plus 1 and a new cred is better than no new cred.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, sorry, I'm with Ian here. That looks crap. Even for a kiddie cred.

"Target market", "design constraints", yeah yeah. ;)

It'll be interesting to see what sort of scenery and interactions with other rides this will have - as that may redeem it... slightly.