What's new

Port Aventura Queue lines

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Can anyone who's been tell me if there are front row queues & single rider entrances in Port Aventura?

oriolat2

Giga Poster
PortAventura only has / used to have a front row queue available for Furius Baco. In fact, Dragon Khan has some cattlepen in the station that I think was meant to be used for front row queue as well but PortAventura decided not to use it.

As for the rest, you are ALWAYS assigned where to sit, with no choice at all. You may ask the attendant but as they need to get the line moving you will probably have to sit where they tell you to.

And single rider, only on Hurakan Condor, but that single rider is just a joke. This concept has never been used in Spain before so it's not well organised. In fact, the single rider queue starts right in the middle of the cattlepen, so you still have to wait with groups for the most part even if you are on your own. And then you see lots of groups joining the single rider line thinking it's a quicker way to get on the ride and when they're told to split up they get mad at the attendant.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
The whole queuing system at Port Aventura is a complete joke! Thats the parks only flaw and I hate the fact that you can't choose to sit at the front. It's pot luck if you end up there which I think is crap. Us, the paying customer should have freedom of choice, not being dictated by some spotty spanner-head.

Anyways, just enjoy the park and its beautiful scenery, but be prepared for annoying queues.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Agreed. The queueing systems on the rides are horrible and confusing at best. I had no problems with single rider on Hurakan because the line was so small anyway, but on busy days I'd guess it's almost not worth bothering.

Khan's is one of the worst I've seen. It was obviously meant to have regular, fast pass and single rider entrances, but instead is just a confusing mess of people.

However, I did get to choose seats on everything except Khan, but I'm guessing it was because it was a quiet day.