What's new

Port Adventura- 2019 (SOURCE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Howdy friends! I spoke with a contact I know from within' the industry to get the inside scoop on what Port Adventura's 2019 addition will be, and I actually got a lot of interesting info. Enjoy!
Attraction Type- Interactive Dark Ride
Manufacturer- Sally Corp/Alterface
Theme- Sesame Street
Cost- $18mil
Animatronics- Yes
Media Based- Mixed-Media format
Seats per vehicles- 6 seater
Ride Time- Approx. 3 minutes
Capacity- 600pph (minimum)
Unconfirmed Info-
-The ride will not use traditional guns with lazers, it'll use an alternative form of interactivity
-There will be no set preshow, instead, you'll flow through the line as an animatronic explains the backstory

I apologize that I don't have more information to share at the moment, but check back before the announcement, as I'm hoping it'll be updated with more information by then! Thanks!
(DISCLAIMER: While I have a pretty good track record with source accuracy, I obviously can't guarantee that anything is 100% accurate, please take it with a grain of salt)

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
1) We already have a topic regarding this addition here: http://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/portaventura-park-unknown-dark-ride.42551/ , so please post any relevant information there.

2) If you're going to put the word (SOURCE) in the title, please actually follow up with that source. If you're unable to provide said source, don't bother with that clickbait-y title.

3) If this source is someone within the theme park industry, please be considerate. They most likely signed a NDA to keep this kind of thing under wraps, and the last thing they want is to lose their job over someone who posted all of their secret information to the internet.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.