Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plopsa water park on Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Ta for the info. I will keep my eyes peeled!

Edit: If anyone has a free car space they're willing to offer please let me know!

Me and @Ian are flying and hiring a car from the airport in Paris, not too sure on the difference in cost from driving over / flying over but our flights were very reasonable £121 return from Southampton airport.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
@SilverArrow are you gonna do just the 2 live dates or extra as well?
I was planning on driving over there but haven't really organised anything yet as it seems everyone else is flying and I don't really fancy doing all the drives alone.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Me and @Ian are flying and hiring a car from the airport in Paris, not too sure on the difference in cost from driving over / flying over but our flights were very reasonable £121 return from Southampton airport.
Ok cool. So you're going out to Paris as well as back from there? Are you doing any extra things and do you have any car space? :)

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
@Rachel I'm happy to do an extra day provided I can get the days off as I normally work weekends so the live dates would be holiday for me too. Will need to decide soon though to guarantee it.

What were you wanting to add on? I have no idea what is feasible!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ok cool. So you're going out to Paris as well as back from there? Are you doing any extra things and do you have any car space? :)
We're flying out on the Friday to Charles de Gaul Airport, driving up to Dunkirk, staying there, Plop on Sat, driving back down about half way after Plop and staying somewhere TBC, Asterix on Sunday, and then staying somewhere in the vicinity Sunday night TBC, doing (probably) Parc Saint Paul on Monday, flying back home Monday afternoon. More than welcome to car space if that fits your bill!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
We're flying out on the Friday to Charles de Gaul Airport, driving up to Dunkirk, staying there, Plop on Sat, driving back down about half way after Plop and staying somewhere TBC, Asterix on Sunday, and then staying somewhere in the vicinity Sunday night TBC, doing (probably) Parc Saint Paul on Monday, flying back home Monday afternoon. More than welcome to car space if that fits your bill!
Thanks. Sounds great, I just need to get my days off sorted then I can confirm for sure. I'll organise that this week. Have also had a chat with Rachel and Chris today too (off the forum) so they're aware of the potential plans too.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks. Sounds great, I just need to get my days off sorted then I can confirm for sure. I'll organise that this week. Have also had a chat with Rachel and Chris today too (off the forum) so they're aware of the potential plans too.
Fab. Time for me is rather limited at the moment so I don't check the forums as much as I would like. However, feel free to text me or continue conversing with Chris, who can keep me informed. He's my bitch.

davidm

Strata Poster
He's my bitch.
stewis-and-bitch1.jpg

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Fab. Time for me is rather limited at the moment so I don't check the forums as much as I would like. However, feel free to text me or continue conversing with Chris, who can keep me informed. He's my bitch.
Will do, thanks!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
We're flying out on the Friday to Charles de Gaul Airport, driving up to Dunkirk, staying there

Which hotel in Dunkirk? The boys from Club Waliplopsterix will try and book somewhere nearby, although you may not see us Friday night as we could be sleeping off the 4am start! :eek:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Hi guys I'm booked.....- I'm travelling Eurostar - so into Brussels Thurs 29th - travelling out to charlieroi and stopping over in a airport hotel - and hopefully then joining other Friday Morning - so I'm on the market to get a car space for the trip, please pm me if you have a space.

Also I'm looking for room buddies for the Fri and sat nights

On Sunday evening I have a Eurostar this time from Paris - so a car space into Paris OR to CDG would be appreciated - thanks guys!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
This has been mentioned already but just to recap; so far there's 5 of us on an early morning flight to Charleroi (Ryanair, 07.50 from Manchester).
We have a Corsa. Five fat blokes in a Corsa is already a bit of a squeeze, and with ^bananaman looking for a car space too, I think we're gonna have to accept that we need another car and another driver. (Unless there's any volunteers, I guess that'll be me then).
With that in mind, there's potentially 2 more car spaces up for grabs (2 cars, 4 per car). Please be aware that these spaces are only from Charleroi on Friday morning - Walibi Belgium on Fri, Plop on Sat, Asterix on Sunday then back to Charleroi on Sunday evening for return flight. Accommodation hasn't been decided yet but the plan is to stay in roughly the same places as Ian's group for the Friday and Saturday nights.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
This has been mentioned already but just to recap; so far there's 5 of us on an early morning flight to Charleroi (Ryanair, 07.50 from Manchester).
We have a Corsa. Five fat blokes in a Corsa is already a bit of a squeeze, and with ^bananaman looking for a car space too, I think we're gonna have to accept that we need another car and another driver. (Unless there's any volunteers, I guess that'll be me then).
With that in mind, there's potentially 2 more car spaces up for grabs (2 cars, 4 per car). Please be aware that these spaces are only from Charleroi on Friday morning - Walibi Belgium on Fri, Plop on Sat, Asterix on Sunday then back to Charleroi on Sunday evening for return flight. Accommodation hasn't been decided yet but the plan is to stay in roughly the same places as Ian's group for the Friday and Saturday nights.

Thanks - If it's the case of getting an extra car - can I bagsie one of those new car places? I'm afraid I'm a burden and don't drive - but happy to pay for my place (in advance if needed - just let me know) And will be up for all the transfers Bar the last one back to Charleroi if thats okay! (decided to travel back from Paris being near to Parc Asterix etc).

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Have requested for the days off so awaiting confirmation on that, hopefully this week. Myself and Rachel are still awaiting car placement but we might be in Ian's car or a separate one. Not sure yet. Having said that, Walibi Belgium seems tempting!

Basically watch this space.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well look at me! I managed to work out how to split topics all by myself!

Now I can get on with contacting these parks and getting GhosterForce sorted!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Now this topic has been split I have edited my post on the first page to put the details of Waliplopsterix, just in case anyone wants to join us.

@Ian, which hotel have you booked in Dunkirk? And do you have an idea for area for Saturday night's hotel? Some people are booked in near CDG airport already.

Status
Not open for further replies.