What's new

Phantasialand Improvements for 2018

Lofty

CF Legend
To be fair, light up events of this nature are ten a penny nowadays (I'm currently managing one myself). They add much needed softening of the winter season and are incredibly photogenic and sharable on social media websites. Have to admit, this is how you do it right!

Phantasiastisch

Mega Poster
So, the winter break has begun. Phantasialand opens on April 1, 2019 again. Which means still about 2 months and a week to go.

I expect to see new videos on YouTube about the further retheming of Deep in Africa towards the end of the closing period. Maybe some renovations elsewhere now Universal Rocks is already present.

The new River Quest entrance that hopefully opens its gates. In addition, I am very curious whether or not a building or something else goes against the ground.

At Rookburgh I hope that there are already more buildings standing and the coaster is more complete, or maybe even completely finished so we know how the lay-out continues.

I hope someone who lives nearby will check out how things are going so we don't have to wait 2 months befor we got some new information and pictures of the site.

Ich bleibe neugierig. ;)