What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

MrRC

Mega Poster
I did wrote earlier : "My source is telling me that the trains have arrived 2 weeks ago" . We did agree that we seeing eachother very soon, then i'm allowed to see the images on his phone. I can't have them.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
As long as we do not have the pictures, I would not believe that the trains are there.
Given the maintenance/storage bays are underground with the hotel buildings on top I wouldn't expect to see anything of the trains until the park releases some pictures or when it starts testing.
Trains could have been already on site for months or are still not there yet. Its impossible to be certain.

Stijn Schurkens

Roller Poster
Here the POV (harnas and leg clamp doesn't work) I think i need to adjust the friction of the wheels to make it more realistic.

My source is telling me that the trains have arrived 2 weeks ago, but the color of the seats is more like Burgondy (Bordeaux) red then Fire truck red. I will change that in the next videos.

Wow this is epic! I love the zero-g roll with the near miss effect already! But isn't it all going a bit to fast?

Winjas007

Roller Poster
Will try, have a very low quality cheap phone with terrible camera at the moment as broke main phone. If I spot anything interesting, I will photograph it!
Then good luck. But be aware that there are not many spots where you can See something. Only from the outside of the Park, on top of the Colorado and the Pferdekarussel. And maybe through some doors.

Gesendet von meinem FIG-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Back at hotel after Phantasialand. A great day was had, more details of which in my trip report topic soon. Nothing new to be seen with Fly but there was an unidentified delivery this morning as I arrived. Likely delivery was for hotel as looked to be wooden crates wrapped in plastic. Once dashcam footage has processed, I will share screenshots. For now, as promised, low quality photos! 2 bonus photos of interior of crazy bats as well.

IMG0106A.jpgIMG0107A.jpgIMG0108A.jpgIMG0109A.jpgIMG0110A.jpgIMG0111A.jpgIMG0112A.jpgIMG0113A.jpgIMG0114A.jpgIMG0115A.jpg

That wall is huge in person though.....

Flying Pilot

Mega Poster
I did wrote earlier : "My source is telling me that the trains have arrived 2 weeks ago" . We did agree that we seeing eachother very soon, then i'm allowed to see the images on his phone. I can't have them.

They are all black. I my opinion they look almost even more complicated than the B&M flyer trains.

Nikl01as

Roller Poster
Sorry, but even a Brian could tell a lie.... If he does not have a proof for his assertion, I would not trust his words.

roff

Roller Poster
Well, the trains used for testing at the vekoma site were also black with maroon-colored seats, and since they also reused the track, that may have been part of the final design (with some extra theming added maybe)

With trains supposedly there, trackwork done, hotel nearing (structural) completion i can't really see how this is will take another 8 months, but this is Phantasialand after all

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
As promised, dashcam footage screenshots of Tuesdays delivery with bonus shots from evening leaving past FLY. Not many interesting bits to be seen unforunately but was exciting for me to see it in person! Sorry for bad quality of dashcam, it does have a higher quality setting but need the extra memory capacity of the lower quality settings for the long journeys I take with it. May process actual video footage for sharing online but that will have to wait till I'm home early September.

Screenshot 2019-08-21 22.08.26.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.08.37.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.08.46.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.09.00.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.09.22.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.11.22.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.11.33.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.11.38.pngScreenshot 2019-08-21 22.11.41.png