What's new

Phantasialand | F. L. Y. | Vekoma Launched Flying Coaster | 2020

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
I think you guys are missing something. There is no reason at all to anounce ERT before or after summer holidays for the period of september onwards. Last year they announced it before april. The year before they announced it in August if I remember correctly. (Correct me if I am wrong)

For the 1x zahlen 2x spass, this has nothing to do with Rookburgh either in my opinion.
They probably found out that most of the returning visitors came back on busy weekends anyhows, which they could fill with first-time users aswell. So to fill the parc on less busy days, they are offering this new type of promotion.

Nevertheless I think it is fairly clear that Rookburgh is for this year, as marketing something more than a year in advance is not the greatest decision.

markus.scharf

Roller Poster
d1a9ea8d24e2149aa607fdb5ffb3f83f.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
d1a9ea8d24e2149aa607fdb5ffb3f83f.jpg

That doesn’t look anywhere close to a current pic!!!

Apologies, I thought You’d posted what you thought was a current pic of track disproving testing rumours... However you were helping to prove the image’s actual location ??? I’m not having a good day!

Last edited:

markus.scharf

Roller Poster
That doesn’t look anywhere close to a current pic!!!

Apologies, I thought You’d posted what you thought was a current pic of track disproving testing rumours... However you were helping to prove the image’s actual location I’m not having a good day!

this picture should clarify that the second launch on the ^ onride ^ picture is missing

Flying Pilot

Mega Poster
It's cool and all, but it's not as exciting as a wall update now, is it?

Okay, here it comes. From the inside of the wall. There are still a lot of plane walls that are not decorated yet. No idea when they are planning on doing that. Test phase is not done yet. So keep your eyes open.

borgqueenx

Roller Poster
It is clutching at straws really, because last year the park offered "1 x zahlen, 2x Spaß" from April until June, and you could use your second return visit at any time during these 3 months. The fact that they aren't offering the same offer this year could either indicate:

1. They have invested millions of euros in Rookburgh and are now struggling for money, which is also indicated by removing the hotel discount for Phantasialand club holders
2. Rookburgh could open in April, and they don't want people having 2 visits for the price of one in the opening months of a brand new attraction.

I'm contemplating to book a trip for the start of the season, as my hotel discount is still valid until July, however am unsure how likely it would be that Rookburgh would be ready for then. Obviously it is much more feasible that the new themed world will be ready for end of June time, similar to Klugheim, however there's still every possibility looking at progress so far that the land will be ready for the start of the season.

I'm visiting Hotel ling bao for Fantissima mid-march so I will take as many construction photos as I can visibly see then, and that should be a real indicator of when we are looking at an opening date, depending on how far along the construction is a couple of weeks before season opening.
Doubtful, since they are selling tickets for cheaper now then normal. Maybe in hopes to sell more and then be in profit, but i dont think so. Don't think phantasialand has financial problems to be honest. It asks around the same price as the best parks in europe, and feel they have to pay a lot less personal for that then compared efteling/europe park.

anas

Roller Poster
Wait a second... that POV shot is real? A leaked picture? How the hell... could you get this without getting murdered by Phantasialand security?