What's new

Pet Corner

isamor1993

Roller Poster
I noticed that there’s no thread that is dedicated to pets, so pardon me for creating one. Pet lovers are welcome to share a bit of an information about their favorite companion, let me start by telling you mine. I own a 5-years old Pomeranian at home, his name is Copper. This fur baby of mine loves to accompany me for a bicycle ride, the reason why I bring along some dog travel accessories to ensure that both of us will have a convenient trip. Copper will always be my favorite travel buddy and I am so blessed to have him around.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I have 2 dogs and 3 guinea pigs.
Dogs:
Casper: a Tan Husky Lab Chow mix that sheds too much, and whose owners gave a suttering voice.
Winston: A black 15 year old boxer mutt that sheds too much, eats his own poop, and whose owners gave a cuban voice.

Guinea Pigs:
S'mores: Little Pig
Sargent Rumbles: Medium Pig
Marty: Big Pig

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Oh you've opened the flood gates with this topic! Here are some fav pics of my little short-legged, tomato-loving, fat-bellied, rascally snuggle hound and best friend Saffron. Got her from a rescue four years ago. Never had a dog before. Now I couldn't imagine life without her. Sorry for the photo dump but you did ask...

vwHPpvE.jpg

VyBNg1y.jpg

LgpnE68.jpg

2iWEUJx.jpg

fSUgcHr.png

3jf9T88.jpg

Pg73YWJ.jpg

MMNNyYq.jpg

OYuLhk1.jpg

vovfbh7.jpg

rhCARdg.jpg

EJNxekz.png

YSNWV4e.png

dNJSyof.png

SZl43Zo.png

zgFBcWR.png

lfTzbhy.png

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Nothing. My place is too small and I'm not home enough to take care of anything substantial. I could probably manage a lizard or something which doesn't require too much space or attention, but even then I'd have to find people to burden with it while I'm away.

I had loads as a kid though: two dogs, a cat, numerous fish, mice, hamster, stick insects, canaries, parrot, snake.