What's new

Pear Goes to Cedar Point - Part 3: Cedar Point!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
If you're looking for thrills, sure. If you're looking for an experience, Beast easily.

Agreed. I can't comment on a daytime ride cos we never had one (and to be honest, judging by the POV, Beast does look a bit poo), but a night ride? Yeah, that's an experience. One of those things that every goon should do. Kinda like a a rite of passage. Awesome.

Pear

Strata Poster
Yeah, that's an experience. One of those things that every goon should do. Kinda like a a rite of passage. Awesome.

Agreed. It's definitely something everyone should do once in their lifetime. Am I glad I did it? Yes! Will I be rushing back to do it again? No.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Agreed. It's definitely something everyone should do once in their lifetime. Am I glad I did it? Yes! Will I be rushing back to do it again? No.
I would go as far to say that if I ever go back to KI again, I would feel the trip to be a complete waste of time if I didn't get a night ride on the Beast.

Snoo

The Legend
I would go as far to say that if I ever go back to KI again, I would feel the trip to be a complete waste of time if I didn't get a night ride on the Beast.

+1 on this. When I go to Kings Island, I really only want to do 3 things: Banshee, Diamondback, and Beast at night. I've done a few hour long trips there just to hit those rides and pop off.