What's new

"Peanut Butter" Confectionary

Do you enjoy 'Peanut Butter' confectionary?

• BUMOLES

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

AJ

Giga Poster
After a conversation with Jordan today, It was decided that any artificial Peanut Butter flavouring or chocolates taste like ****.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Tastes like arse.
Peanut Butter Kit Kat? Tastes like arse.

So how do you stand? Do you enjoy 'Peanut Butter' confectionary?

kimahri

CF Legend
Isn't American Peanut Butter typically made of peanuts only? Granted I can't really say for individual treats but I've heard the stuff in the jars is practically just peanuts and everywhere else has a whole bunch of other **** thrown in.

Peanut Butter Cups are nice but a little bit too sickly.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Re: "Peanut Butter" Confectionary

Peanuts in any form are **** ing gross.

Gazza

Giga Poster
Isn't American Peanut Butter typically made of peanuts only?
No, typically they add molasses in it too, which is why it tastes different.

The peanut butter you get here is peanuts and oil normally.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
^ American jared peanut butter IS typically only peanuts. But the kind in confectionary has a peanut content of maybe 5 peanuts per pound. Typically peanut butter in jars in the UK is peanuts, oil, salt and sugar. I have one which is just peanuts and it was a **** nightmare to find.

Reese's are gross. The peanut butter to chocolate ratio is WRONG. There's too much peanut butter, you might as well just eat spoonfulls of peanut butter. Which there is nothing wrong with, but like wtf is the point in a Reese's?

Most other peanut butter based confectionary is awesome ... Take 5's, Reese's fast break, Peanut butter Kit Kats... All delicious.

And whilst Butterfinger's shouldn't count, omg they are soooo faaaaab. <3

Ben

CF Legend
It is literally the best type of chocolate ever <3

omg, Reese's Pieces are to DIE for.

Peanuts are AMAZING though. They're defo in my top five foods <3 <3 <3

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
Joey said:
Typically peanut butter in jars in the UK is peanuts, oil, salt and sugar. I have one which is just peanuts and it was a **** nightmare to find.

Whole Earth do a really nice natural variety, although it does contain some palm oil. Meridian (you can buy it in Holland and Barret) is 100% natural.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Re: "Peanut Butter" Confectionary

Vom vom vom. But I adore real peanut butter, the stuff in chocolate tastes gritty and vile <//3

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I like my peanut butter like I like my women, the thicker the better. :p

For real though, it's awesome stuff in just about any form. Reese's are probably my single favorite candy.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I love Reese's peanut butter cups. I was so happy when I saw that they're for sale in Britain in Tesco! Just had to have.

I love any sort of peanut butter.