What's new

Paultons Vouchers

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Just wondered if anybody knows of any way to get discounted entry into Paultons? Apparently you can't use clubcard vouchers, so we actually have to pay to go to a park this time.

The best price I can find is the online discount of £19.50, any cheaper alternatives would be greatly appreciated!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I raised this with Rob (the marketing manager) when I met him a few weeks ago. He explained that they do not want to cheapen their brand or cause upset if somebody has paid less than the next person.

There are no vouchers at all this year so don't waste your time looking!

T0M

Hyper Poster
IE) They can get away with it because of a major new attraction in Peppa Pig World drawing in families in droves (theoretically; I have no idea how well the park is doing this year).

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
Ahh cheers Ian thank you very much mate.

Interesting how they take a completely opposite approach to say the Merlin parks, where they want people to come across their vouchers and give them a reason to visit, and it is actually unusual to pay full entry. Shows how much that scheme has affected the industry when it's shocking you actually have to pay the amount the park is asking for.

Interesting, but I respect that.

Cheers again guys!

Martyn B

CF Legend
To be honest, that excuse of "we dont want to upset the people who've paid full price", is complete bollox.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hahaha, yeah, I did tell him afterwards that it was just "marketing speak" and that people wouldn't mind if they knew vouchers were available. I also said that the park is good value for money imo.

Tbh, I can never recall Paultons doing vouchers. It's only noticeable now because it's getting nationwide recognition thanks to Peppa World. It's now instinctive to type "theme park voucher" into Google before visiting any park visit.