What's new

Paultons Park | Tornado Springs | New Area | 2021

elephant58

Hyper Poster
I wouldn't put too much stock in the promotional images on the hoardings.

339264d1426782789-2016-neuheit-lost-kingdom-bereich-mit-2-achterbahnen-paultons-park-uk-62094fb9-bcbe-4412-b2d5-2f32aa75c4fa_zpso3db14fx.jpg

Most of that isn't actually far off though, apart from the old Vekoma track on the right. Has anyone got any photos of these construction borders? They're not reliable in accurately depicting the ride, I agree, but they would be interesting to see.

Most of that isn't actually far off though, apart from the old Vekoma track on the right. Has anyone got any photos of these construction borders? They're not reliable in accurately depicting the ride, I agree, but they would be interesting to see.
Also, going a bit off-topic, when was Lost Kingdom fully announced? Because, if it was pretty much a year before it opened, then we should see an announcement soon on everything with Tornado Springs

RollerKoaster

Roller Poster
It says that it’s too big for the server to handle, do you have an Instagram/Twitter that I could send it to you?

InsomniaMelon

Mega Poster
Interesting tweet from one of the marketing team at Paultons:

Is this going to be a film about the people from tornado springs? Not sure but if so love the effort from the park.
It’s worth noting that US Independence Day is 4th July which is a major public holiday there which is why it would make sense for the reveal to be then. Less than two weeks to go!

Lofty

CF Legend
Looks like the new trailer might have some good production value behind it. Looking forward to seeing it.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I'm pleased with that, that's a good investment for a park this size. I hoped for a custom layout but they've got a budget at the end of the day, and SSW is supposed to be a good ride so I'm more than happy with this!