What's new

Parque Warner, Madrid (New ticket question...)

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Looks like I'm going to Madrid in may. Very nice. Any advice for Parque Warner? Queue times, food outlets, not-to-be-missed/must avoid things?

All welcome, thanks.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Batman show is worth a watch. Also when I went in August, Batman and Superman were walk ons. Rapids will be a good option too

Jake

Strata Poster
I don't think the park gets busy, and often the main rides open in stages (Superman at 11, Batman at 12) etc... so don't worry about getting there really early.

We got burgers in the place in Gothem City and they were OK, but cold... So i'd avoid that!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Avoid that awful burger place in Gotham City at all costs.

It has a ridiculous system where you order and pay for your food using a machine, then pick it up, essentially meaning that you queue twice to get overpriced, cold, "fast" food.

You know how people are **** ing retarded when faced with any kind of automated system (think train ticket machines/self service checkouts etc)? Well mutiply that by 10. Then after you finally get to the front and order your food (which, by the way, took me all of 30 seconds, so **** knows what most people were doing with the **** ing things), you have to go to the actual counter and wait again for it to arrive.

The whole process took about 45 minutes, and this was on a day where every ride was walk on, so **** knows how it is if they actually get busy.

Other than that, no advice really. Apparently the park very rarely gets busy. I'd hit up Stunt Fall early, just in case it has any problems. It was absolutely fine the whole day i was there though.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
if it#s nice weather - don't miss the rapids and the 2 flume rides - all ace!

there's a pretty good haunted swing, and a shooty dark ride, as welll as the coasters

all in all - a well nice park - it was almost empty when I visited a couple of years ago - shame...

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Thanks for the advice guys.

I've now discovered that Parque Warner and Parque de Atracciones are owned by the same company. I've been looking over the internet for a single ticket to cover both (and Madrid Zoo if possible), but I can't find one, the annual pass seems to exclude Warner. Does anyone know of such a ticket?