What's new

Own any coaster parts?

Dipper_Dave

Roller Poster
A few of my BPB ride parts:
Wild Mouse : Running wheel, chain dog, mushroom wheel, and centenary beer towel. The running wheel is mega heavy for its tiny size & the mushroom wheel hasn't half taken a beating all around the top.

Steeplechase bearing, Revolution running wheel & same Mouse wheel before I de-rusted it

Last edited:

Dipper_Dave

Roller Poster
Just a tip off for the Wild Mouse fans, some parts from the ride are now on sale in the Kiss Me Quick shop under the Flying Machines. Blocks of wood for £20, chain dogs (didn't notice price as I already have one), one mushroom wheel (I think there had been more of these and also running wheels but none there today, think they were £50 each, more than double the price of when I got mine when the ride was still standing), some chain links at £50 and 2 x large sections of wood with nuts & bolts attached for £100 each!

Taking the Mickey (pun intended) with some of those prices but I couldn't resist getting a chain link. They are quite cute little things and not too heavy unlike some of the ride parts. In fact I've just discovered it makes a nice phone cradle on your desk! A fool and his money are easily parted. Oh well, it was my favourite ride after all.

Last edited: