What's new

Orlando theme park accidents.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Kinda depends on what constitutes a reportable accident really, in my opinion. If it's somebody stumbling on a flowerbed or a raised kerb and grazing their knees, then it is kinda impressive. However, if it's more along the lines of someone falling and breaking a leg, like is mentioned in the article, then it's a little dodgy!!

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
^What he said.

If it was only minor accidents like someone tripping up or accidently elbowing someone else in the face then it is very impressive but if it was major accidents like someone breaking any of their bones then it's not impressive at all.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Yeah, that article is pretty (extremely) vague as to the nature of the injuries although I can pretty much assure you that those two mentioned were by far the worst that occurred.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
^Yes, there's probably lots of minor accidents every day at theme parks like small 'ouch ' moments where somebody hits their arm on a restraint!

And anyway, aren't most accidents completely non-coaster related? Eg, tripping over...

Mark9

Roller Poster
owenrita121 said:
well there shouldnt be any so its not that impressive

These are the most visited theme parks in the world owenrita121. If you seriously think they should never have any injuries whatsoever then you're living on a different planet to the one I and the rest of Coasterforce is on.