What's new

Orlando, Atlantic City, Vegas, etc. Skyscrapers | ThrillCorp

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Let me guess - they'll have a spinning train option too?

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yes yes....
dfIihuE4hRzyIfN0157kIbUKJgU=.gif

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Well, it seems like they repaved the parking lot and gave the building next to it a decent refurbishment. Obviously preparing for major construction here.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
No update in over a year - unstickied for now. Let's just assume this isn't going to happen. ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
When is this supposed to be opening, out of interest?

If it's anything to do with this project, the world's tallest swing ride recently opened in Orlando in the form of the 450ft tall Orlando StarFlyer!:
Or is this completely separate?

lachlan

Mega Poster
When is this supposed to be opening, out of interest?

If it's anything to do with this project, the world's tallest swing ride recently opened in Orlando in the form of the 450ft tall Orlando StarFlyer!:
Or is this completely separate?
Originally meant to open in 2016. Looking at Theme Park Review, apparently a parking garage was "about to start construction" in 2016, not sure what the status of that is.o_O

Matt N

CF Legend
Thanks for the info, guys! It's a bit sad to see that enthusiasm for this project is waning; it looks like it could have real potential! Although the signs being taken down isn't a good sign...

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
MASSIVE UPDATE FROM TODAY!!!

First you gotta check out my photo from September 2016......

And now one from (today) April 2017!

The Poler Coaster artwork has been removed... and replaced with, uh, Hulk Hogan?

Well, it's been over a year since I updated this... so here you go everyone! *live* photo from a few minutes ago!!!!

Snoo

The Legend
I think people were 50/50 when this was announced that it wouldn't happen. Glad I was part of said bunch who called bull****.