What's new

Optimal Crisp-Bits Eating Method?

How do you eat the last remaining crisp scraps?

• Pour into mouth method

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Finger-moistening method

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Own special method

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Throw them away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike

Giga Poster
You know the situation: You get to the bottom of your bag of crisps/potato chips, and you're left with all the small broken-up bits and flavouring at the bottom of the bag.

How do you go about tackling this problem?

Do you hold the bag up and pour the remaining crisps into your mouth, do you lick your fingers so all the crisps will stick to them, or do you simply give up and throw the bag away?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: Optimal Crisp-Bits Eating Method?

Depends on who is around, but I pour if it's a small grab type bag, otherwise I just throw it away. I refuse to touch cheetos if they are in small bag, just pour since cheeto fingers are the worst...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Tıp directly into the mouth.

I have seen people tear the bag open to forage for the crumbs like some sort of starving animal. Barbarians.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I eat them one at a time if they are ridged crisps. Maize and "regular" crisps tent to get shoved in my gob by the handful. Once I have a few crisps left (be them ridged, maize or regular) I crush them and tip them in my mouth. I then use my tongue to pick out the bits stuck in my teeth, which is particularly rewarding with maize based crisps.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Crush the bag first to obtain optimal crisp size for tipping, as larger pieces can become lodged in bag, the sensation of tipping is reduced in this case as further effort is required to dislodge said pieces. This also spreads flavour among the remaining tasty morsels.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
You have to tip them. Licking your fingers helps bring all the **** under your nails to your stomach. Delicious.

Throwing them away? Sorry, but you'd have to be ill to do that. They are the best bit and have the most flavour...and often consist of those little brown burnt bits which are just nom nom nom nom.

In fact, with salt and vinegar pringles I'll often smash the last 10 pringles just to have that flavour. Yum yum yum.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^We're talking about crisps. Pringles are totally off topic.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Don't think ive ever tipped, i usually just dig them out with my fingers or pour them into my hand.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Ian said:
I then use my tongue to pick out the bits stuck in my teeth, which is particularly rewarding with maize based crisps.

Yes, me too! So satisfying.

I eat the biggest crisps in the packet first, saving the smaller bits for last as they usually have the most condensed amount of flavoring. Then I finish things off with a tip and tongue.

Lottie.

Mega Poster
Grab the bag and pour in my mouth.

Not lady-like but hey, I can't leave little bits of crisps in the bag. Can't waste it! :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Jordanovichy said:
In fact, with salt and vinegar pringles I'll often smash the last 10 pringles just to have that flavour. Yum yum yum.

You can use this technique to make your very own cheap kaleidoscope.

Wait until you have crumbs in the bottom of the Pringles container, then punch small holes all around the tube.

Hold a strong light next to the tube and the TV on the other side and look into the open shaft while rotating it (the tube, not the TV).

As the crumbs fall and tumbled, they offer a wonderful light show to the viewer*.

Just remember not to hold it up to the light ;)

*may require illegal substances to be considered wonderful.