Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On-Ride Photos!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports' started by furie, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Imagineer Josh

Imagineer Josh Active Member

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Dollywood - CP
    Coaster Count:
    Well i've got some more ORPs! Six Flags Magic Mountain!

[​IMG]
    My first ride on X2... in the front row that is.

[​IMG]
    I was, unfortunately, covered up by too many people. It sucks to try and get a good ORP when you are in the back row of a coaster with large headrests.

[​IMG]
    I don't even know where your photo is taken on this.

The only other coaster I got an ORP of was Goliath, and maybe a couple others, but our other photo coupon is being dumb. Sorry about that

2. Hixee

Hixee Moderator Staff Member Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Yeah, that Full Throttle ORP isn't terribly well suited to short people in the back row!

Imagineer Josh likes this.
  3. INVERTED COASTER #2

INVERTED COASTER #2 Member

Best Coaster:
    Fury 325
    Best Park:
    Busch Gardens Tampa
    Coaster Count:
    I just got on Apollo's Chariot a few days ago so my first ride reactions, the drop caught me by surprise. I'm in the hollister shirt. And my cousin in the blue is next to me.
    8700301_052618_000141059.JPG

4. Snoo

Snoo Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    Just remembered I had this! From Wildfire at Kolmarden in 2016 with the wife:

[​IMG]

Imagineer Josh, DelPiero and Hixee like this.
  5. Sanchezmran

Sanchezmran Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Skyrush
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    ^The kid behind you guys doesn't look so good!

6. Imagineer Josh

Imagineer Josh Active Member

Best Coaster:
    Lightning Rod
    Best Park:
    Dollywood - CP
    Coaster Count:
    More ORPs! These are from Coastermania!

My first ride on Steel Vengeance! What an absolutely amazing coaster! (Yes, I'm a jerk who wears a Six Flags shirt (X2 in this case) at a Cedar Fair park)
    SteVen Photo 1.JPG

The only ORP I got from Maverick (back row) Don't ride Maverick in the back row twice within a few minutes, by the way! It left me with a headache! Maverick Photo.JPG

I still love Magnum, as shown here (the girl in the back row btw LOL)
    Magnum Photo.JPG

I think I was having a little too much fun on Millennium Force :rolleyes:
    Millennium Force Picture.JPG

Though kinda hard to see, I'm on the far left. If you're wondering why I don't look happy, I recently found out that the front row is not the place to be on Rougarou. And yeah, it was super rough in the second half. I see why now.
    Rougarou Phoo.JPG

GateKeeper was WAY less rattly this visit! I really had fun this time around!
    GateKeeper photo.JPG

The first of two rides on Raptor. While I look pretty uncomfortable, this just shows the sheer power of Raptor's Gs. And don't worry; I love this ride so much. Possibly my new favorite B&M Invert.
    Raptor Photo 1.JPG

Our ride on Valravn (I did ride later in the day with Koaster Kids, but didn't get an ORP of it). Compared to opening year when I first rode it, I had some surprisingly fun rides. Actually got some airtime. Still is just a cross between X-Flight and Raging Bull to me, tbh.
    Valravn Photo.JPG

Second ride on Raptor, Row 7 this time as opposed to back row. Again; I look like I'm in pain, but I love the ride so much. It's just a visual aid to show the sheer power of the Gs on Raptor.
    Raptor Photo 2.JPG

Second ride on Steel Vengeance. Again; just wow. This ride did not disappoint.
    SteVen Photo 2.JPG

Another ride on Millennium Force towards the end of the night. Rode with a lot of cool people! (Including Logan from Koaster Kids who is riding next to me but behind a couple arms)
    Millennium Force Photo 2.JPG

And that's that!

Hixee likes this.