What's new

Olympia Looping returning to Winter Wonderland?

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Is it as ridiculous as it looks, especially backwards. (Only did backwards mind you!)

Also I don't think I have the manning mouse cred although it's getting harder to track these as you do more of them. I did all the spinners that were there last year.
They have backwards seats?! :eek: Damnnn

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Does anyone know which dark rides/Other rides are making it to WW?
Off the top of my head, a top scan, break dance, StarFlyer as per, a new XXL pendulum thing (similar to the one before but the newest version) plus some other random stuff. Not sure about dark rides at this point. I follow the unofficial page on Facebook which has loads of info if you're into that stuff.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
That one's not too bad but its clone in Greece tried to kill me. The worst coasters in existence.

Last edited:

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
DODDQuGXUAEbHQl.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hmm... I didn't pick up all the creds last year, but I don't think I can face going back to get the other spinners. No major new additions as far as I can see, so nothing to really draw me back.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Did we work out for sure Cobra is coming? Or has come considering it opened today (I think)

That thing is enough to put even the most hard core cred whore off creds for life :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:

Ben

CF Legend
I’m confused by the whole situation because Thriller is on the map but people have said it’s not rocked up and from photos there’s a Spinner there? But is there two (well three) Spinners what’s where the other one should be?!

Like, I’m super confused by the whole thing.

But from what I can gather no Cobra isn’t there. It’s just the spinner new for 2017.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Give it a couple of days and we will be able to make our own Google Street View equivalent of WW with the amount of photos that will inevitably go up in the Facebook groups!