What's new

Oakwood Updates

Robbie

Hyper Poster
What a bizarre graphic. If it's open, surely they should show a photo of the ride rather than a pisspoor illustration?

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
What a bizarre graphic. If it's open, surely they should show a photo of the ride rather than a pisspoor illustration?
dhhdfjd have you seen the ride, they're probably too embarrassed to show a picture of it. The illustration looks 10x better

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I never did Bounce, but the Huss tower rides are s**te. I'm trying to think of a worse model and can't.

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I'm trying to think of a worse model and can't.

How about the Chance Slingshot. Not sure if any ever made it to Europe although I know a few made it to Asia, notably Indonesia. State side Adventuredome at Circus Circus still has one. And I believe Family Kingdom in Myrtle Beach. (Ocean City Maryland had one but it was gone the last time I was there, Martin's Fantasy Island had one as well but removed it in favor of a knockoff starflyer.... And a few Shaman here traveled with them but I haven't seen one in transit in probably 10 years. Notably, Reithoffer Shows) basically take everything a drop tower should do and reverse it. Make it go up super fast and then come down the super slow... Yet come to an abrupt stop...and then for no reason, give you a spinal realignment.

At least bounce had a nice view from it.