What's new

Notable Deaths 2011

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Time to crack out Team America again I think. Such a great film.

I usually am saddened by the death of anybody, but I'm pleased he's gone. His son seems a little less dictatory, but that could all change. I'm hoping that from this we have a more open, more free North Korea, but somehow I really doubt that.

Ronry...I'm so ronry...

Smithy

Strata Poster
PEEP, CIALL, TOM, WTF GUISE

It's gone 3am, I thought I'd only have some of the Yanks to beat to post it here, not you lot as well, get to bed.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Has anybody seen the NK newsreader delivering the news? I wonder if they were real tears. She's blatantly brainwashed like all state news readers (BBC included).

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Very real, I think. North Koreans are taught to love their leader and their country above anything, so I have no doubt that she wasn't faking.

And apparently, the entire golf world is now mourning the loss of the greatest player of all time. He was also known as the man who invented the hamburger.

Wonder if his son will do things any better. I suspect that the Kims have very little real power anyway, that they are just the "guys in the spotlight" while the generals of the army make all the decisions. After all, who will look at the puppeteers when such clowns are on display?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^And no more Craig Ferguson angry lesbian jokes. :(

Skip to 7:25 (if you must, but the entire monologue is well worth watching)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1mtv1lPHtU[/youtube]

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Am I bad for smiling at this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zYsUqAYg6c&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The Oscars of 1995 should all have been handed out to the North Korean citizens.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Good point LOL!

Furie transcends mortal time measurements though! :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Shall we say that Vadge won or do you actually want me to total it up?

I'm in work tomorrow so I do have time if anybody is desperate to know the final score.