What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoo

The Legend
Nope!

I haven't been home all week and I work this whole weekend.. so work won't start until Monday. The good news is that I have 4 days off so I can hopefully, barring myself getting a new car in that time (which I'm ALSO in the process of doing), I should be done by Wednesday or Thursday and have voting up. :D

Snoo

The Legend
Alright ladies and gents, today is the day I start judging. Again, I apologize for the delay.. just spent $12,000 on a car, so it has been a smidge busy for me. :D

Later tonight, I have a ton of free time and a sexy computer to do work on.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Snoo said:
Alright ladies and gents, today is the day I start judging. Again, I apologize for the delay.. just spent $12,000 on a car, so it has been a smidge busy for me. :D

Later tonight, I have a ton of free time and a sexy computer to do work on.

Don't worry about it Snoo, you have a life too. I don't expect you to devote your life to this comp. Oh no wait, I DO. GET ON IT. :wink:

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Congrats on the new car friend.

Now they better be done in an hour or I shall taunt you about Ohio State losing to Michigan :D

Snoo

The Legend
Good news is that I'm almost done! I will hopefully have voting up tonight or late tomorrow (work all weekend). So be prepared! :D

Snoo

The Legend
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=33010

Enjoy. :D

Now.. in terms of the race for 1st.. two tracks are tied for #1.. while the rest lag behind but we have a HUGE grouping contending for 3rd-9th.. while a few weren't really that good tbh. What killed some of you was the bonus. Some didn't really do anything special but saved their ass with the bonus while others had a pretty good track but nothing in terms of bonus. The top 2 were a combo of being good/bonus.

The riders choice will decide it.

PS: For christ sake.. SMOOTH YOUR TRACKS! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.