What's new

NoLimits Competition #2 - Feel the wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe97

Roller Poster
Personally, I'd like an Accelerator on a template with a bunch of small-medium size open patches (free land) and thin connections between them (space between flats).

reddude333

Giga Poster
I will really try to get my entry in within the next 24 hours. Sorry that I am a little behind...if you don't want to accept it, I understand.

Snoo

The Legend
Loving the thoughts.. I already do have an idea in mind. I'm sure you'll love it.

Red.. just try and get it done. I won't be doing anything until Friday so if you submit it a few hours late no big deal. 2 days late is another story.

Try and you should be good. :D

Intricks

Strata Poster
Alright, was worried it may not have sent. Are you going to release a trackpack again for users to rate, or not til after the comp?

Switching between the hideouts'...

Snoo

The Legend
Yes I will as it is part of the scoring system. For those without coaster names, I'll just give you random names.. for an unbiased feel. :D

bigjoe97

Roller Poster
I think you should just have them be "A, B, C, etc" and then release the names and creators with the final standings.

On a related note, was my entry received?

Snoo

The Legend
So fat.. if youve submitted it and posted here you did.. ive gotten it. Id tell ya if I didnt. :)

Snoo

The Legend
11 tracks this time around.

Again.. if you've said you've sent it in on this thread, I've received it. I'll check one more time around when I get home on Friday, but we should be good!

Entries are now closed though.. :D

Snoo

The Legend
I've received:

jjjustin
Treeis
Antinos
Shubinine
tomhawk
bigjoe97
bottom_feeder_13
redddude33
Uncle Arly
Intricks
The Architect

I don't believe I missed anyone. My Gmail is a cluster **** at the moment but I think I got everyone. Again, I'll check it once I get back to my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.