Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Limits Help, Information and Requests

Discussion in 'Coaster Games' started by furie, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Uncle Arly

Uncle Arly Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Oblivion
    Best Park:
    Alton Towers
    I'm having trouble managing to get a google earth image as the ground texture in the editor. I've tried various methods and each one sucks. Anyone got any idea?

2. Xpress

Xpress Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Batman The Ride
    Best Park:
    SFMM
    Coaster Count:
    I believe the image has to be no bigger than 128x128 pixels, or at least a division of 128x128 (256x256, 512x512, etc. etc.).

3. Treeis

Treeis Well-Known Member

Im getting sick of my B&M inverted roller coasters having that shark texture, and I would like to be able to make my own simple textures.

A few years ago, I remember seeing texture templates for all 1.6 trains, which I could then edit, but I cannot find anything like that anymore. I found a website that has texure templates but nothing for inverted 4 across trains. http://www.digital-experiment.de/CTT/English/index.htm

Any help?

4. Stan

Stan Member

Best Coaster:
    BlueFire Megacoaster
    Best Park:
    Europapark
    Coaster Count:
    Hey guys,

I've experiencing some troubles with importing a .3ds file (exported from Sketchup) into NoLimits 2. the textures are all there, in the sizes and colors I want. Bur some how the parts that are in the shadows are pitch black. Ofcourse, parts with shadow are darker, but they are just black. Does anybody know a way how to solve that problem? If there is a solution at all..

I hope somebody knows how to fix it.

5. JoshJ753

JoshJ753 Member

Best Coaster:
    Blue Fire
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    How do you add scripts to parks? (e.g flat rides)