What's new

No Limits Help, Information and Requests

cstrfrk_2

Roller Poster
i have been downloading as much stuff as i could from digital experience but still cannot download tia's tools from there any suggestions or can some-one email me the file to download.........thanks again

Treeis

Mega Poster
I have quite a large Computer Screen, and have just discovered turning "Limit FPS" to "Off". Wow is all I can say. It really does look alot better and more real, and I would definetly reccomend it.

Treeis

Mega Poster
Something helful I just spotted in nolimits...

I was making some supports for this coaster, and they were getting a bit small and fiddly and the "snap grid" was being irritating. I tried to solve the problem and found this in Options>Preferences...

If you make the number on the "move snap" smaller, the snap grid will become easier to use!

Its just a simple little thing, and I'm sure alot of you know about this but I thought it would be good if I just put this up here for those who didn't know about the nolimits snap grid thingie.

oryp

Roller Poster
Quick question: how do I go into manual dispatch mode in the simulator? It's not listed in the help/controls menu.

Thanks!

Xpress

Strata Poster
Default switch for Manual Dispatch is F11, but you can change it to whatever you want in the simulator menu's.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Is there a way with shuttle coasters to get the train to come out the end brakes backwards?

Only seems to like forwards.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Irn-Bru Revolution at Blackpool.

Surely you know what 'launching backwards out of the brakes' means...?

Xpress

Strata Poster
You cannot launch reversed out of any brake segment, not with currently available versions of NL. Not even Construction Kit can aid in this application. You can however create a launch immediately followed by a brake segment. Stop the train in the brake segment and release the brakes. Both have to be on an upward slope so the train can roll back into the launch.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Thanks. I'll have a play around when I find my laptop mouse.

Also can you make it go backwards out the station? I've set it to go back onto the lifthill behind but it still starts forwards.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Make sure the station isn't on an incline, and turn transport off. Also make sure 'reverse lifthill' is checked and then it should go out backwards :)