What's new

No Limits Help, Information and Requests

Xpress

Strata Poster
Yep, loefets method works, for the most part. Works for airtime hills, or drop pullouts, as long as everything is parallel.

A

Anonymous

It works everywhere, as long as you have enough segments and know how to ease into bankings...

Xpress

Strata Poster
loefet said:
It works everywhere, as long as you have enough segments and know how to ease into bankings...

Well "parallel" with regards to even segment lengths... :drinking: :--D :p

Xpress

Strata Poster
Should have bought a PC :lol:

Or time to load Windows 7 onto your Flaptop via partitioned HDD.

Benson1997

Roller Poster
Hi Guys

I have just downloaded newton 2 on my mac for no limits, and when i open the folder, all i have in there is the readme.txt and newton2.exe. when i click on the exe i just get a load of writing that i cant understand, do i have to do something else before i can use it ?

Thanks for the help :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Can you give us a clue on what the 'load of writing' looks like? A screenshot maybe?

I haven't booted up Newton in about... 2-3 years now, so I don't remember what it looks like, but I remember it looking like a piece of software! It had a preview window in the middle and the controls round the edge... Hmm...

Maybe someone who uses it more will be a bit more help! Like I said, a screenshot would be very helpful.

Benson1997

Roller Poster
Screenshot2011-06-09at194211.png

Hope thats clear enough :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I meant of the load of text but hey... ;)

Is it Mac compatible? I don't remember if it is or not. That might explain your problem.

Benson1997

Roller Poster
Ill get you the shot of the text in a sec :)
And ill be annoyed if it is, isn't it originally a mac game, and then the added a windows version? :/

A

Anonymous

^ Nope the other way around. But I'm sure that Newton and most other programs (except for a nlpack extractor) is windows based (also .exe don't work on mac...).
So either make a boot camp install of some windows or just start hand building...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I have no idea. :lol: Doubt it though. Still, even if NL was made for Macs, that not to say Newton was made for Windows...

EDIT: Loefet beat me to it.