What's new

Newtons Belt - (NL) - Released - VIDEO UP on P2

peely

Roller Poster
Hi

Here's a little project ive been working on and off for about 4 months or so.

NEWTONS BELT

In Intamin Mega with a unique first drop, insane airtime (floater and ejector) and lots of 3DS.

It will be released early 2009..

Here's a preview:

(Sadly the embedded player link below is in low quality, I cant seem to be able to use the HQ link in the forums as its got a uk. before youtube.com and wont load the embedded player. It just shows the link!)

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8XKpuzTV2GI[/youtube]

HQ Version here:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8XKpuzTV2GI&fmt=18

The trackwork and landscaping of this coaster is finished, I just need to do some more 3DS to complete it!

Any comments will be appreciated as usual!

Cheers

Xpress

Strata Poster
Sound is jacked, lol.

Looks like something interesting, but seriously, there isn't much to view.

peely

Roller Poster
^ Yeah, its just a preview. No screens, just teaser vids. I may put up some screens at some point.. Hmmm

peely

Roller Poster
Well, when ever i just put screens up i get no replies.

This time got some replies already, so it seems to be working! > lol

Ill post some screens on Monday as the computer its on is at the office.

peely

Roller Poster
As promised, heres some screeens:

layout1cd4.jpg

layout2cl1.jpg

newtons7hn9.jpg

newtons1bk3.jpg

newtons2hu1.jpg

newtons3av4.jpg

newtons4fl7.jpg

newtons5ui6.jpg

newtons6ve1.jpg

Deano

Mega Poster
Well... omg at the boat.

The coaster looks really good. By looking at the video i wasn't sure if i liked it but now i do :)

I really like the first drop but the lift is a bit too steep imo.

A

Anonymous

The transition into the first drop looks a bit sharp to me, but the rest just looks really good.

peely

Roller Poster
^ The transition doesnt go past 0.6 on the lats as it goes through it! Otherwise everywhere else lats never get more than 0.2.

Maximum Gs experienced is 4.8g. It has a mixture of floater and ejector airtime. maximum ejector g's are -1.7 for 100th of a second

Thanks for the comments guys!

A

Anonymous

^ I don't mean the twist, but where it goes from horizontal to vertical. What' kind of vertical g's do you get in the back row, especially with such long train.

peely

Roller Poster
^ Yeah, it was a bind getting it like that. I had to slow the coaster down to 3mph at the top to keep the G's in order!

peely

Roller Poster
^ Well, im shocked and really saddened that XPress doesnt like my coaster. How will I ever get on with my life? Please help me everyone else! I just dont know what to do with myself now.. :lol:

peely

Roller Poster
Well, its finally finished!

Below is a vid for it! Ill post the track later for those with NL purely because im having computer problems atm, and as i had the video on a different one, i figured ill upload that to youtube to be going on with!

Enjoy! Hope you like it! Its taken ages!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHzjVv4Cz8E[/youtube]

Deano

Mega Poster
Wow, that was fast! I really liked it dispite not liking it too much during construction.

It reminded me of one of those simulators at arcades with roller coasters in.