What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
I'm dissapointed by those airtime hills, but, the first one was much faster and they were both empty cars, so...

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't really know why you'd even expect to get airtime on those hills... I mean no other Gerstlauer spinner is famous for the airtime on their hills.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Looks like the park quietly lowered their prices:

It's not clear if this was due to the overwhelming backlash or if the price automatically swings with what day of the week it is or if the original price was simply an early access price. Regardless, $50 is much more palatable than $80, especially factoring in rerides.

EDIT: AND it looks like parking is free now too, as long as you're not visiting during a football game. Nice!

cocoa

Mega Poster
Does anyone else feel that the lighting is weird in this park? Like its just a bit... dark. Especially where takabisha et al live. The one at MoA looks so bright and inviting and the park layout is so nicely central to the mall, but this one just feels uninviting. Maybe when it picks up more crowds it'll feel more alive, but for the moment something just feels wrong about it, that's hard to put my finger on.