What's new

American Dream | New Jersey USA | Mega Mall/Nickelodeon Theme Park

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I'll admit, it's not as large and it doesn't look as good as I was expecting it to be, but I think it'll be a fun ride and I could easily see other parks purchasing his model. After all, it is Intamin's take on a SRII.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^I think sometime later this year?

I've just been looking at the picture of the whole layout of this photo, and I have a feeling there may be a switch track for a 2-train operation, similar to that of Zombie Ride. There is a section of track missing which looks about the right size for a train, and it looks like the support structure around that area has been designed to fit one IMO.

Finally, there is apparently a rumour going round that this will be called "Fiery Fist O' Pain", in reference to the huge roller coaster from SpongeBob SquarePants. The colour scheme does match that of it. But it also matches that of the Intamin SurfRider at the NU theme park called Avatar Airbender, so I believe that could also be a possible name.

Pear

Strata Poster
I've just been looking at the picture of the whole layout of this photo, and I have a feeling there may be a switch track for a 2-train operation, similar to that of Zombie Ride. There is a section of track missing which looks about the right size for a train, and it looks like the support structure around that area has been designed to fit one IMO.

There's a turntable that will allow for 2 train operations

Matt N

CF Legend
On a serious note, the only Eurofighter I actually found remotely painful was Saw, so this should be a fun ride! But I know some don't like them...

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Mystery Mine is quite a bit painful, most notably that outdoor bit with the overbank. You get a fair amount of headbanging on that part.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Mystery Mine is offensively painful. Hell, even though it isn't technically a euro fighter, Hangtime is not smooth for a 6 month old coaster.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The Takabisha clone and this Intamin thing (which, I must say, is a LOVELY shade of blue) are taking the spotlight, but the spinner is going to be a sleeper. It's got some height to it!