What's new

New Director of Oakwood is Andy Hygate

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I have no idea who he is but after several years in charge, I hope his name is more recognisable!

Oakwood needs some TLC and investment, there's no better way than to have somebody enthusiastic in charge!

Dave

CF Legend
Will be interesting to watch how he takes the helm. Seems very enthusiastic, the article says he has '500 credits' kinda lol'd at that one.

Jools

Giga Poster
Let's hope he takes notice of both enthusiasts and the general public then, he sounds quite good actually. :)

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've known Andy for several years now, so I'm delighted that he's landed this amazing opportunity.

He did a great job at the Blue Planet Aquarium, and I'm sure he'll do a great job at Oakwood.

Dave

CF Legend
In other Oakwood news Bounce is now red;

23770_380997644775_44307389775_3557195_4696974_n.jpg

Oh and some wood sculptor did a wood carving of the ride.

Jake

Strata Poster
That is probably the most phallic thing I've EVER seen outside of genuine-cock-land. It's great!

A

Anonymous

met with him last weekend , what an amazing guy , well spoken and always happy.. never a dull moment , hes going to change oakwood for the better i can see it!

marc

CF Legend
Its good news for them and now they might get some direction.

A mega Lite would be fantastic for the park :)

Ollie

CF Legend
^A Mega Lite would be fantastic for any park. :p

I just hope whatever they put in Oakwood it doesn't loose it's relaxing atmosphere and awesome greenery. :)

marc

CF Legend
I just think how it looks at the park in Denmark and I think it would fit in perfect with the way the park looks with all its grass etc.