What's new

Nagashima Spa Land | Hakugei | RMC I-Box Conversion of White Cyclone

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016

Hakugei for a name in Japanese, I like it! Train design is nice and simple, looks to be a gen 1. Now that could just be the photo they edited (believe it’s of Twisted Colossus) but word on the street in my RMC Facebook fan group is that they said at IAAPA that the international jobs will have the first gen trains. Would love to be wrong since gen 2 is better in my opinion, but I’m looking for a source to settle this.

Coaster looks great though and I can’t wait to see how it turns out! Curious to see if any strange Japanese modifications end up on this one, haha.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The double down before the stall looks brutal.
It looks like Twisted Colossus double down, which is the most superior of the double downs, and have of the greatness of the quad down. Ok. 1/5. Still, that double down is gonna be sexual.

Not sure if that outer bank is gonna be a full wave or just outer air, but yes. Gimme. Then double down, stall, and true wave.

Sign. Me. The. ****. Up.

2020 <3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hutch

Strata Poster
Yeah, looks lovely. Hard to tell what the second half entails but the first half looks very strong. Gonna have some serious airtime.

I'm gonna sound spoiled saying this but they definitely could've gone for something steeper than an 80 degree first drop. :p

Did they mention they want it open by March? That seems very ambitious if you ask me.

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
I'm just surprised that a non-North American/European park released any video renderings at all. I know it's only No Limits, but usually they don't release anything beyond picture renderings.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
So I'm excited that I'm planning on going to Japan in 2020. <3

It looks like Twisted Colossus double down, which is the most superior of the double downs, and have of the greatness of the quad down. Ok. 1/5. Still, that double down is gonna be sexual.

Not sure if that outer bank is gonna be a full wave or just outer air, but yes. Gimme. Then double down, stall, and true wave.

Sign. Me. The. :emoji_zipper_mouth:. Up.

2020 <3

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CF Live 2020? :p

Snoo

The Legend
Don't you threaten me with a good time unless you mean it. I'm drinkin' y'all under the table!

giphy.gif

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Looks pretty good but I'm not sold on it yet. It's like a big version of the green side of Twisted Colossus. Obviously can't see the 2nd half but I think I'd put it in the 4-6 range for overall RMC rankings.

electr0maniac

Roller Poster
Howdy all, wanted to chime in as I'm planning a trip to Nagashima next summer with the gf. It's too bad those monstrous helices got nixxed, but at 5020ft it'll be the 2nd longest RMC in the world, so that's pretty awesome. Outer banked hill #3 looks sick.

Truth be told I was going there to ride Ultra Twister and get a few laps on SD2K, just lucky timing on a chance to ride Hakugei.

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
Howdy all, wanted to chime in as I'm planning a trip to Nagashima next summer with the gf. It's too bad those monstrous helices got nixxed, but at 5020ft it'll be the 2nd longest RMC in the world, so that's pretty awesome. Outer banked hill #3 looks sick.

Truth be told I was going there to ride Ultra Twister and get a few laps on SD2K, just lucky timing on a chance to ride Hakugei.
Have fun and welcome to Coaster Force!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Ugh, Ultra Twister has been down on both my visits there. Stupid thing.