What's new

My "Movie Themed" park - Not as bad as it sounds!

Funky Monk

Roller Poster
Wow, this is really looking great. One thing i could suggest though is more thrill or family rides, if you're trying to make it a realistic whole park that is.

I really like towering inferno. Not many people use that type of coaster, but you've really made it work well, especially with the terain changes at the back, I like that bit.

I think this park is really gunna be good, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you in the space you have left.

And by the way, i think you should keep the water ride. I don't think the park has one yet (does it?), and it just ....... works :--D !

Ollie

CF Legend
Looks good.
On the Splash Boat ride is there any way you can extend the water out to the station. As the lift hill at the bottom of the drop is out of place. So if you can have it so it lifts you back into the station it should look better. :)

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Couple of updates:

Have Added two twirly slide things in the Indie section of the park:

shot0039rt7.jpg

Also, planning on a roller soaker type ride in the "Atlantis" kinda section of the park:

shot0038wl2.jpg

Have also dotted a few "gentle" rides around, such as ferris wheel. Also, a new peddle boat people mover has been added to the lake in the centre.

shot0040uj3.jpg

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Its gonna be medieval/ Knights Tale themed i guess... cant think of another film based in these times...??? Can you?!?!?!

shot0001a.jpg

shot0005a.jpg

any comments welcome

Brookes

Giga Poster
Layout looks pretty original and fun on the flyer and the theming is brilliant. The castle buildings look awesome and it's cool how the ride goes over the queueline and path. I'm glad you are still going with this park as it looks great overall.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Looks great, and I would say i can not wait for you to finish this, but infortunately, I could never downoad this because you have put in an extended coaster, and I managed to ruin the file for them, so anypark containing one will crash RCT3 on me.

Error

Strata Poster
divvie_dave said:
Its gonna be medieval/ Knights Tale themed i guess... cant think of another film based in these times...??? Can you?!?!?!

Dragonheart.

You know...cause it's a flyer...