What's new

Movie By Taylor + Friends

peep

CF Legend
I'm confused.

Also, why did you make a bootleg version of your own film? That's taking the term knock-off Nigel to a whole new level.

^ A Bootleg version of my own movie? Huh?

And anyways, for those confused, the story is basically about a woman, who is blind but then it flashes back to her past where she:

1) Is in the circus with her ex-husband who falls of a trapeze and dies (which you'll see Jeff do)
2) Has a dead baby as a result of the trapeze accident but then falls in love with the doctor
3) Saves her kid from a fire by leaping out of a tree and into the window

^ Oh, it was, because I didn't have time to go and spend more money on a firewire port or whatever they're called to get them off of my camcorder, so I just did it like that.

Error

Strata Poster
Very meh quality, but it was alright. You're no pro, but it was enjoyable.

...I got nothing much to say, honestly.

What in the actual hell???

it, I'll still bang you silly, regardless.

Haha, well, I suppose nobody would really understand it unless they read the story, but like I said, it's about a lady who has a husband that dies in a circus accident (which is represented by my friend's fall on the monkeybars), and then the mom falls down as well, which kills her baby (which is why I give birth and have a dead baby in the video), and then I save my kid that doesn't die from a fire by climbing up a tree and leaping up into the window.

That is all :p .

I hope you understand now.

But I'm glad you still think I'm ****-able :p .

Very meh quality, but it was alright. You're no pro, but it was enjoyable.

...I got nothing much to say, honestly.

It's not suppose to be professional, I mean, I've NEVER used Movie Maker in my life and I asked for help on the forums but I didn't get as much help as I wanted so.. This is the best I could do :lol:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Is there any way I get those 4 minutes and 42 seconds back?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^No, but I expected better than that. ;)