What's new

Most Obscure Coaster you've ridden

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
On Coaster-Count, I've got 72 10-point coasters on the rare credits list, meaning that a maximum of 1 other person has ridden. It's a lot of kiddy crap and there are a few on there which won't be on there for long.

Without going through the whole list, Everland's Jet Coaster, Siam Park City's Loop the Loop and Superland Israel's Loop 2000 will always be 10 pointers since they've been removed, plus all the coasters at Seoul Dreamland, which closed years before any enthusiasts got over to South Korea.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
My most obscure is Medusa at Six Flags Mexico, according to CC.

Other notable rare creds are Dive to Atlantis and Little Titans at Mt Olympus, the Big Apple at Coney Island, Windstorm at Fun Forest in Seattle, and all four coasters at La Feria Chepultepec Magico.

Pear

Strata Poster
Mad Mouse as Quassy - https://rcdb.com/378.htm
Wildcat as Keansburg - https://rcdb.com/403.htm

Both coasters are no longer there and are kind of out of the way parks that not many people visit.

Another rare-ish cred I like it Son of Beast. I rode it in all variants, before and after the loop, and before and after the train change.

I also rode Mad Mouse at Quassy as it is one of my homeparks. I'm still sad it's gone as it was a really fun and unique ride.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I've got a crappy dragon cred in Olu Deniz that isn't even on RCDB, it was poo. 1 other soul has it.
I have the original Texas Giant too, which loads of people have, but it was my first ever cred I can verify and is my fave spited cred.

Will

Strata Poster
Did you also get the Dragon coaster on the prom?
Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk
We did, but I think that's still running, so a lot of goons will have it, whereas the rest of the Ocean Beach must have closed over a decade ago :)

nadroJ

CF Legend
I've got x2 9 pointers - the B&M kiddie thing at Happy Valley Beijing and Shark Coaster in Russia. Got 520 rare points altogether.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
My rarest is Bush Beast at Wonderland Sydney which has been ridden by 14 people.

I've also been on Bush Beast. I also rode the smaller woodie there called Beastie which I guess are some of my obscure creds (shame Wonderland closed) but there's a travelling coaster called Space Chase which I've also ridden which is pretty obscure :)

Dar

Hyper Poster
For me it's probably the Runaway Train that was at Mannings at Felixstowe, 9 points on Coaster Count, only 4 other riders. 2 tokens it were!

lachlan

Mega Poster
This is my rarest. Currently the only rider on Coaster-count. To be honest I didn't travel far, it just showed up in my home town!
6642.jpg

Image source: me

sandgrown

Mega Poster
Did you also get the Dragon coaster on the prom?

I did the Water Chute at Belle Vue. But it moved to Blackpool so lots of people have it.

Also did the Tokaydo Express and Cyclone at Blackpool. Oh, and the Big Apple.

Apart from "The Mouse", I have done every coaster at Alton, including the Big Apple. I probably did The Mouse too.

I think everyone has all of those in different locations now though.

I've watched Mmf on the Big Apple at Barmouth, that's a bit obscure, but I didn't ride it

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Tokaydo Express was a great ride. I was too scared to go on the bigger stuff but remember loving that as a kid.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
They seem to bounce around a bit at the bottom end. Had about 5x 10s about a week ago.
Got just the one left at the moment which is Spinning Porcelain at Wanda Nanchang.

700 odd points total. Good old Asia.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
all four coasters at La Feria Chepultepec Magico
Looking forward to making those less rare for you this summer. Well, three of them since technically I guess a lot of people have got the triple looper from when it was in the Flamingoland location.

I've just noticed that this has gone:

https://rcdb.com/13805.htm

It was only open for about a year, closing last year, with only 5 riders on Coaster-Count, so that's quite a good one to have.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Looking forward to making those less rare for you this summer. Well, three of them since technically I guess a lot of people have got the triple looper from when it was in the Flamingoland location.

I've just noticed that this has gone:

https://rcdb.com/13805.htm

It was only open for about a year, closing last year, with only 5 riders on Coaster-Count, so that's quite a good one to have.
Haha I'm a bit surprised so few enthusiasts go to the Mexico City parks. Six Flags Mexico is actually a decent park and La Feria is pretty unique.