What's new

Most intense coaster

Lofty

CF Legend
I don't find Taron that intense, aside from maybe the second launch. I mean, it has plenty of forces and some nice pops of air, and it's an incredibly fun and beautiful coaster. But that intense? Didn't feel that way.

As DelPiero said, marathoning it just isn't viable. I had to stop after 4 times in a row as it was just battering me.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
For me it's probably Nemesis back left. Always leaves me feeling a little funny. If I'm not left on the take run of inferno then I'll get off and probably struggle walk down the exit stairway. Basically I struggle on Inverts, that said Katun is supposedly one of the most intense but I didn't have a problem with it.

gadv1000

Roller Poster
As of right now, Skyrush, Toro, and I305 are my most intense coasters. Always open to change though.

Skyrush and Toro are just relentless when it comes to negative g's. Airtime up the wazoo. I305 is just tear you lungs out crazy. Speed, turns, and more speed. Can't go wrong with a low to the ground run at over 90 mph. That's not including the first two hills of course.

I would love to get on Karnan at Hansa and Taron at Phantasiland, as I believe those will rank high up on my list as well once I've ridden them.

Last edited: