Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Somebody didn't do their structural engineering homeworks... I suppose you're referring to the collapse of 7 World Trade Center. Look it up on Wikipedia if you're curious. These articles cover most of it, for the more technical stuff look directly at the reports.

Long story short, WTC7 was pelted with concrete. The facade was damaged beyond repair. Burning stuff put the building on fire, and the water pipes had cracked because two skyscrapers had collapsed on top of them. WTC7 was allowed to burn out, with fires raging through the building unhindered. Eventually, a few floors inside collapsed, so a lone pillar held the weight of eight storeys in the east wing with no lateral support. A little crack, and the pillar went down, taking the entire east wing with it. This in turn dragged with it the rest of the tower. You can actually see on the videos how the eastern part of the building is the first to go down, immediately followed by the rest. It's even slightly visible on the image you posted, you can see the V-shape where the first coloumn failed.

If you want to follow the discussion, please do so in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29816

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Yes, World Trade Center 7 "collapsed":
wtc7-fires-close.jpg

Yet this building in China didn't:
090209top1a.jpg

What irritates me more than the corrup world we live in is the people who blatantly deny it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yeah, go ACTUALLY study some engineering documents then come back and give us a proper breakdown.

I don't like doing this, but just... stop digging... you're making yourself sound like a **** moron.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, writing reply in the proper topic now. If that is frowned upon, I'll take it to PMs.

Ben

CF Legend
This isn't about studying documents or having a degree in engineering, it's about not having bits of piping lodged in your brain.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Seriously, you weren't even old enough to understand what was going on, go troll somewhere else with your **** idiotic ideas. Go listen to Justin Bieber and watch Dora the Explorer, we all can't wait for your next act of saying the holocaust didn't happen...

You know who was evil? Helio Gabalus. He doesn't compare to these people obviously, but some of the stuff he did was so stupid and even kind of funny. You can tell he had a twisted mind, probably a good thing he got killed :p .

anaa

Roller Poster
You can search out for the Most Evil Dictators in the internet and can watch the evil Worst Dictators. Worst Dictators like Robert Mugabe, Saddam Hussein, Idi Amin etc.

kimahri

CF Legend
Some bitch in Greggs made me pay 10p extra for my food the other day*. What a **** Swine!

*Note. I don't actually know if she stole 10p off me or not i just grabbed a general handfull of change from my bag...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^The antichrist will show himself when we least expect it, and in the most ingenious of disguises.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
What about the contemporary African leaders?

I don't know dicks about any of this, I'm just enjoying the discussion, but I've not seen anyone mention them yet?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ Yes, he made me buy products at an inflated price that I don't really need.

Thanks to this topic, I spent 30mins at work YouTubing videos of 9/11.