• Ted Bundy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ She would! Except thankfully the hateful old bitch is dead.

Darren B

Giga Poster
gavin said:
^ She would! Except thankfully the hateful old bitch is dead.

Can you explain? Obviously many of us are taught how wonderful she is?! I'd like to hear a different view if possible.

kimahri

CF Legend
She's catholic, he's gay?

300_barbara.gif

Granted barbara is christian but you get the idea.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Way more to it than that.

On my phone and no access to proof (can sort it next week when I'm home) but basically:

Stealing money from the government of poor countries (haiti) to "help" people of that country - went straight into the catholic bank account.

Death "hospitals" in India. No attempt to save the lives of people in them, even though some of them only needed relatively basic medical care. "suffering" brought them closer to god.

Admitting herself to the best hospitals in the world while her "patients" slept, and died, on a concrete floor.

There's more, just Google the old ****, buy I'm going out now. I can give more details when I'm home next week.

Nic

Strata Poster
Yeah, but at least she had to good grace to die in the same week as Di, so nobody really gave much of a ****.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I'd say Hitler simply due to the widespread devestation he caused.

Concerned about the two people who voted Osama Bin Laden...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ why? Guaranteed they'll be American, but it's not an outlandish suggestion.

Choosing Hitler is obvious and lazy. At least in his **** ed up mind he was doing it for the "good" of his country.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I don't think evil is defined by a person's actions. It's their intents and thoughts. Hitler was c*nt but I think he was mentally ill so I'm going to go with Joseph Mengele. He was a sadist.

Jools

Giga Poster
Example! Haha! No... I'd probably have to go for Hitler, he's probably the most famous, for a reason.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Because you get force fed Hitler in pretty much every History lesson from Year 8 up to degree level, yes.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, Hitler has the advantage of trying to **** over the most culturally powerful countries in the World, in an era which is still in living memory. No wonder he's the most famous.

Not to say he wasn't evil, but, you know <//3

nealbie

CF Legend
I'm tempted to totally agree with Gavin and say Mother Teresa too! She's made worse than the fascist dictators and stuff not only for what she got up too, but also because she's ended up with such a Sainted reputation. Somewhat disgusts me.

Out of Adolf vs. Stalin, the latter wins everytime. His numbers and circumstances far outweigh that of the Nazis.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
gavin said:
^ why? Guaranteed they'll be American, but it's not an outlandish suggestion.

Yeah, for the crazy government-backing wackos that actually think 9/11 was an Al-Qaeda terror attack!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Since I'm a mod, I'm supposed to set a good example and not call you a total idiot.

If anyone else decides to do so, however, I think I'll be letting it slide.

kimahri

CF Legend
Gosh darnit. Foiled by a 13 year old who thinks any goverment organisation is a reincarnation of Ialdabaoth.