• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
There are three opening up this year!

Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park.
Nickelodeon Land at Pleasure Beach Blackpool.
Cartoon Network at Drayton Manor.

Which one do you think will turn out the best? Which one are you most looking forward to?

I think the three park owners should get together and have a cartoon style fight, complete with frying pans and "boiiing" noises. Mancey vs Thompson vs Bryan. My money would be on Thompson.

Ollie

CF Legend
Pepper Pig looks the best and most professional. Ride wise it's probably Nickelodeon Land

Martyn B

CF Legend
Nick Land for me.

Though to be honest, I'm not really that bothered about any of them.

Peppa Pig world is definitely the one for little kids, so I'm least interested in that.

Ben

CF Legend
Cartoon Network is the only one I think I'll go to, cause it's the only one with a CRED <3

Nic

Strata Poster
Peppa pig looks the most interesting and exciting from a theming point of view. Nick Land will have the most rides that I'll actually want to go on. Drayton's has a CRED. Therefore, they've all got their strengths.

Lofty

CF Legend
Nickelodeon Land I think. Just for the fact, it's the one I know I'm actually going to get to. The rest look pretty nice though, well, apart from Cartoon Network one, haven't seen much apart from Ben 10. But Peppa Pig World looks really nice and cute and neat (as in actual neat, not 'good').

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Erm, I'd probably say from a theming point of view I'm mostly excited about Peppa Pig World...it's really immersive and just looks awesome in general.

Cartoon Network Street WOULD have been my favourite but it's focussing on new CN, so boo. I'm not excited about Nick Land at all really because it just looks tacky and rushed. I'm only excited for Blackpool because I'm awesome and don't even have any of the creds there yet and should be getting them this year.

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Well considering the amount of detail that's gone into Peppa Pig World I think it's a decent assumption to make that it looks rushed. With the open season approaching, it seems like they've just gone "Oh s**t, get EVERYTHING that looks Spongebob-y and plonk it there!". I can't find an exact way to voice what I think, but that'll have to do. I know what I'm trying to say.

It's called an opinion, by the way.

Lofty

CF Legend
Enigma Shadow said:
Well considering the amount of detail that's gone into Peppa Pig World I think it's a decent assumption to make that it looks rushed. With the open season approaching, it seems like they've just gone "Oh s**t, get EVERYTHING that looks Spongebob-y and plonk it there!". I can't find an exact way to voice what I think, but that'll have to do. I know what I'm trying to say.

It's called an opinion, by the way.

I kinda see where you're coming from, but, in terms of Blackpool, what they had already there was DIRE. It was god awful. Trust me, what they've added/changed looks 1000x better then what was there. I don't quite see how it looks 'Rushed' to be totally honest with you. It weren't exactly as though this was a last minute addition, this has been brewing for a while. The rumour of Beaverland changing to 'something' was said about 2/3 years ago.

As you said, "It's called an opinion". This is mine :).

alexr

Hyper Poster
I have to say Nickland isn't rushed it's been in Planning since 2004 Before Gt died. It's been in plans for ages I don't think it will look rushed, Amanda's keeping them working fast.
Also Being a Blackpool fanboy think you know what one I voted for....

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Perhaps it was a little obsurd of me to use the term 'rushed'. I had no idea it had been in the works for so long (it's...not really the sort of thing I look into if I'm honest), but it's just it all looks somewhat soul-less to me so far. Hmm, perhaps my opinion will change when it's finished. But until then I'll maintain my pessimism that I wear so well.

Thanks for the well-tempered reply though, Lofty.

Nic

Strata Poster
Enigma Shadow said:
Cartoon Network Street WOULD have been my favourite but it's focussing on new CN, so boo.
This is a VERY good point. If it was all Powerpuff Girls and Johnny Bravo it would be AMAZING, but it won't, so it'll be rubbish.

Lofty

CF Legend
Are you heading up here this year? If so, you'll get a chance to see it in person, it may change your mind, or then again, beck you up 100% lol. I have to apologise, after reading that back, I sound extremely sarcastic at the end, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being sincere :)

alexr

Hyper Poster
PPW Looks great but aimed at a younger Market.

Also A person reliable and Works for PB Has mentioned this on PBE

It is not behind it is in front of schedule but PBR does not wish to publish a date due to previous March months experiencing snow and windy conditions in the previous three years therefore we do not wish to be held up once announcing a finalised date to the public.

Just Letting you know

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Hey, don't worry, I didn't take the end comment as sarcastic at all. And yeah I am heading up to Blackpool in June...well at least that's the plan anyway. It'll be my absolute first time visiting so it should be interesting, haha.

And I'm glad you agree with me about new CN, Nic! I miss the days of Cow And Chicken, Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls :( I'm sure they could change the Ben 10 plot to a fight against Mojo Jojo...well they SHOULD anyway!

Lofty

CF Legend
Linky. Could you please put "." at the end of sentences please, it's becoming noticeable, never good. - Sorry to sound like a mod ;)