What's new

more than twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Ever been on a ride where the line is so small that you could ride more than twice in a row? I did on the raven once.

Xpress

Strata Poster
Most on here have done that.... I count 20 times without getting off of Scream! at SFMM...

Anyways, what's with all of these topics in a row? That is a very easy and direct route to being banned from the site. Remember, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Topic here (just two month's old):
http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/view ... 6&start=42

holidayworld2836, I know this is some desperate attempt to try and get your post count up to 20. This is not the way to go about it.

Making a fool of yourself and irritating people will make them unfriendly towards you. Having a big post count isn't worth making yourself unpopular with regular posters.

So, we'll call it a clean sheet. Your post count back to 10 and you can try again to integrate yourself into the community by adding to discussions, rather than just creating a huge bunch of new topics.

And please read the rules RE: bringing old topics back to life, etc. Remember, there's more to being part of a community than posting a lot. As Xpress says, quality over quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.