What's new

Monster, Rel. B&M Invert (Walygator Park)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I, too, like the colors. They look fresh and unique, and will definitely give the ride a new breath of life.

Gazza

Giga Poster
Jools, what's the point of 'quoting 'images, especially since they are in the post directly above?

It just means the topic takes longer to load, plus it's not as if there was a specifc part of walynico54's post you needed to refer to!

andrus

Giga Poster
^Because at first you couldn't see the pictures, just the url, so Jools fixed that for us :wink: Walynico probably made something wrong when he posted the pictures but later on edited the post because now you can see his images as well..

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I know I'm probably the only one, but I actually LOVE the old colours.

They're absolutely doing the right thing by repainting it, but I loved the absurdity of having a massive B&M invert in pink.

wakey1512

Roller Poster
Im sure its only pink and white because its not the final layer of paint.. its possibly still in primer judging from how scabby the paint appears to be on the supports. Even the pink is really faded

Strange to paint it after assembly :S

will follow this one..

Jools

Giga Poster
andrus said:
^Because at first you couldn't see the pictures, just the url, so Jools fixed that for us :wink: Walynico probably made something wrong when he posted the pictures but later on edited the post because now you can see his images as well..

Yeh, sorry, I really should have asked someone to edit it. I have to say I like the idea of Black & Yellow, especially considering we keep loosing that colour, all the batmans seem to be going blue :lol:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
wakey1512 said:
Im sure its only pink and white because its not the final layer of paint.. its possibly still in primer judging from how scabby the paint appears to be on the supports.

No, the pink and white is the original colour scheme from the park the coaster was originally located in:

http://www.coasterforce.com/orochi

A

Anonymous

sorry for the late !!

Well I also put my photos! and talk about the new 2011 park there is a topic! ditto for it theatro

So good but here are some pictures taken of walycoaster (I had to do 6 times the attraction for drinking and pictures all for you)

seen overall:
p1050335.jpg

seen from the descent of the loop:
p1050346.jpg

seen the end of term:
p1050349b.jpg

seen zero g roll + cobra roll (well what is already up):
p1050350.jpg

seen a little less zoom:
p1050351l.jpg

seen loop end of term zoom:
p1050352s.jpg

seen zero g roll loop + + supports almost end of term:
p1050353v.jpg

seen supports the cobra roll:
p1050354n.jpg

seen from the zero g roll:
p1050377s.jpg

And here are the pictures I took from the anaconda (I do not know how me and my camera is able to survive!)

seen overall:
p1050382.jpg

seen from the end of term (end loop) (for dsl and meaning of the photo because it's not obvious in the anaconda):

1272104956.JPG

p1050391.jpg

and finally seen overall taken from the big wheel:

p1050394r.jpg

Comments: ben me frankly I think it moves faster than expected! they have almost all the media and starts to track that remains! if it is not good news!

Jake

Strata Poster
As greatful as I am for the photos, could you please resize them before you post them? My computer isn't the best, and it REALLY struggles loading massive images :(.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I take it I'm the only one who has noticed that this ride isn't a perfect clone of Raptor. Some of the banking, supports, layout is mildly different. Like entering the service brake and the pre-lift bit.

Just thought I'd get that in there...

Snoo

The Legend
Well, Raptor was built in a confined space in the middle of a big amusement park, while Orochi was built in a little bigger area which enabled modifications... or fixing of the crappy parts of Raptor (which is really most of the ride.. :lol:). I heard the worst bit, the turn into the brakes, was significantly better.

peep

CF Legend
Joey: he has not read the topic.

If I remember correctly two pages back it was announced that it was going to be painted black and yellow.

Looks epic, but will it be as good as Katun?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Most reviews tend to put it slightly above Raptor, but really not by much. Even then it could be suffering from that old "I've been to Japan and you haven't" style of rating, when it's probably basically the same.

I'd say if you've ridden Raptor, you've ridden this.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Let's hope not. At least Six Flags won't be getting their hands on this one. :roll: