What's new

SFOGRICH

Roller Poster
Since I'm not sure what the CF limits are for file size, I thought it would be better to post a YouTube link like I did on Facebook than to try to post the video itselfMILITARY ISLAND COVER PHOTO4.jpg . It's fourteen minutes long, mostly concept art images, followed by video footage of three of the park's roller coasters made with the No Limits program. (On a side note, two of them won CF NL comps way back in the day!:)) I had the idea for the park as far back as the early 1990s, but it wasn't until much later that we had such wonders as Photoshop, at least before I had a chance to use them! I tried to make it the only, or one of few instances, where you could find both Disney-quality dark rides and Six Flags-quality roller coasters and thrill rides at the same park. Coincidentally, in the image of the park entrance, there's a star-shaped fountain with six flags - the United States flag and those of the individual branches of the Armed Forces. They, of course, represent the park's theme, not necessarily the management or ownership. I hope the video is a nice break from all of the last minute election ad campaign blitzes we'll probably be seeing until Tuesday!