What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

VikingsAf

Mega Poster
25 Taron
50 Untamed
--- Current situation 57 ---
100 should be F.L.Y. (and if I will not be able to travel much before that it'll be the Walibi Belgium Mega)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
300: Pulsar, Walibi Belgium. See thoughts below from my trip report:

For Coaster 300, I headed to Pulsar. Fun, fairly unique design but ride experience dissapointing. Launches are good but ride has to slowly trundle though the empty splashdown twice after first launch, causing a noticeable pause in ride elements. Spikes and eventual splashdown fun though, riders (and nearby path) get decently wet from splash. Compared to Coaster 100 (Troy) and 200 (Nitro), this is definitely the weakest 100 milestone for me so far. Got a local to take photo of me with sign outside: (had to edit first picture as sign didn't come out in photo)

IMG0338A.jpg
IMG0339A.jpg

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
#100 Battlestar Galactica Human - Universal Studios Singapore
#200 Troy - Toverland
#300 Ultra Twister Megaton - Greenland
#400 Gold Rush - Slagharen
#500 Shambhala - Portaventura
#600 Rocky Coaster - Suzuka Circuit
#700 HangTime - Knott's Berry Farm
#800 Twisted Cyclone - Six Flags Over Georgia
#900 Raptor - Gardaland

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I've been inspired into doing some other milestones now for fun:

50th B&M - BIzarro @ Six Flags Great Adventure
50th Intamin - V2 @ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
50th Mack - Flash @ Lewa Adventure
50th Vekoma - Grampus Jet @ Greenland
100th Vekoma - Blue Hawk @ Six Flags Over Georgia
50th Zierer - Coccinelle @ Walibi Rhône-Alpes

And I'm 1 away from 50 Zamperlas. Exciting stuff.

---------------------

50th Wood - Giant Dipper @ Belmont Park

100th Steel - Bullet Coaster @ Happy Valley Shenzhen
200th Steel - Something @ Phantasialand (I've suppressed my memory on the order of events for this day)
300th Steel - Zaturn @ Space World
400th Steel - Crystal Wing @ Happy Valley Beijing
500th Steel - Wild Mouse @ Funland at the Tropicana
600th Steel - Thunder Dolphin @ Tokyo Dome City
700th Steel - Harley Quinn Crazy Train @ Six Flags Great Adventure
800th Steel - Dune @ Rainbow Magicland

Amazing how half of them have worked out just as significant as the planned ones.

---------------------

100th in China - Golden Whirlwind @ Fantawild Dreamland Wuhu
100th in England - Runaway Mine Train @ Flamingoland
100th in Japan - Child Coaster @ Misaki Park
100th in USA - Wicked Cyclone @ Six Flags New England

Was gonna say these not so much, but then the last one happened.

---------------------

25th Park - Happy Valley Shenzhen
50th Park - Freizeitpark Plohn
75th Park - Wicksteed Park
100th Park - Pirates Cove Fun Park
125th Park - Fantawild Dreamland Xiamen
150th Park - Motiongate
175th Park - Tokyo Disneyland
200th Park - Hersheypark
225th Park - Linnanmäki

Doing parks in 25s these days as the ratio seems about right - I'm currently on 3.85 creds per park.

Numbers!

Alessio

Roller Poster
I’m at 316 at the moment. Gained over 130 new credits in 2019 while being the first time in North America. I hope to hit #400 at the end of 2020.

#50: Taron - Phantasialand
#100: The Smiler - Alton Towers
#150: Spinning Coaster XXL - Tilburgse Kermis 2018 (traveling)
#200: Leviathan - Canada’s Wonderland
#250: Nitro - Six Flags Great Adventure
#300: Mine Blower - Fun Spot Kissimmee

Peet

Giga Poster
300 - El Toro on Tuesday.

I was planning to make the Coney Island Cyclone my #300 on Sunday but the entire park was closed due to rain (still trying to get my money back from my pre-booked tickets), so instead I have a new #1 worst spite :(.

The day at SFGA really made up for it, I'm not going to write a full trip report but the park was open 5:30-11:00pm, all rides open, operations on point (2 train ops on all major coasters) meaning there were no queues, and 4+ hours of night time riding - overall an amazing day and +12 creds in all.

El Toro was fantastic - smoother than I was expecting, with bags of ejector airtime throughout. I love how the drops all dive through the structure giving some great head chopper moments. Needless to say it was even better in the dark, and we were allowed to stay on for multiple rides as there was no queue all day. Fantastic stuff, definite top 10 coaster for me, and new #1 woodie.

Matt N

CF Legend

I was planning to make the Coney Island Cyclone my #300 on Sunday but the entire park was closed due to rain (still trying to get my money back from my pre-booked tickets), so instead I have a new #1 worst spite :(.

The day at SFGA really made up for it, I'm not going to write a full trip report but the park was open 5:30-11:00pm, all rides open, operations on point (2 train ops on all major coasters) meaning there were no queues, and 4+ hours of night time riding - overall an amazing day and +12 creds in all.

El Toro was fantastic - smoother than I was expecting, with bags of ejector airtime throughout. I love how the drops all dive through the structure giving some great head chopper moments. Needless to say it was even better in the dark, and we were allowed to stay on for multiple rides as there was no queue all day. Fantastic stuff, definite top 10 coaster for me, and new #1 woodie.
Congratulations @Peet! Glad to hear El Toro was good!

Niles

Giga Poster

Haha we were walking round each outher, went to SFGA on sat and had a great day and toro is my number 2 now.

Then yea I went to coney on Sunday for my 300th on cyclone and yea it was closed, I went in the morning and was staying near by so I went again in the evening and the weather was nice, but yea they had closed due to the horrible mid day weather I guess.

My count will end on 299 for 2019 s#!t

Then I went to the dream mall and got spited again so yea, I feel the pain and hope u get your money back.

Peet

Giga Poster
Haha we were walking round each outher, went to SFGA on sat and had a great day and toro is my number 2 now.

Then yea I went to coney on Sunday for my 300th on cyclone and yea it was closed
Ha so if it wasn't for the rain we would have both got our 300th on the same coaster on the same day - small world!