What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Skeletor

Roller Poster
So here's something fun. I'm going to hit 150 tomorrow at Knott's. My 50 was Kingda Ka and 100 was storm runner...so do I make Xcelerator number 150 and attempt to keep this streak of Accelerators going?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
1. I have no idea
50. Mako
Congratulations @J Rod; a fantastic milestone on a fantastic ride (in my opinion)!
So here's something fun. I'm going to hit 150 tomorrow at Knott's. My 50 was Kingda Ka and 100 was storm runner...so do I make Xcelerator number 150 and attempt to keep this streak of Accelerators going?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I'd say yes; that's a pretty cool streak to have!

TilenB

Strata Poster
Congrats. Did you find it entertainingly/hilariously/surprisingly rough for a B&M? Hope it still has it's character.
Hah, perhaps it was a bit rough in places, but nothing compared to Insane Speed I rode last week (I guess you'll see for yourself in a few weeks ?).

rctneil

Roller Poster
Congratulations @rctneil; getting close to 1000 now! Got any plans for what 1000 will be?

May quite a while to get to 1000! No plans for it to be anything in particular. I gave up on that idea long ago. It's just not worth trying to plan a particular coaster to be a milestone. Whatever I get to is what it'll be. Eg: For 900 it would have been nice to have been the new Fury at Bobbejaanland but I needed three coasters and we knew the quickest way to ride Fury was to head straight there therefore it ended up being a couple earlier instead.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
1. Wilderness Run, Cedar Point
50. Something at Michigan's Adventure (more on that below)
100. Skyrush, Hersheypark

So, about my 50th coaster. For a while, I had thought that it was Millennium Force. However, recently I had realized that I had forgotten to count 3 coasters at Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure. So, my 50th coaster could've been either Corkscrew, Thunderhawk, or Wolverine Wildcat, all 3 of which are at Michigan's Adventure.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
I did hit #150 this year.

Dare Devil Dive at SFoG.

Honestly, a really lame ass ride lol
I don't think I'll quite make 200 this year, will be just a few short (I could if I did family/kiddie rides but nope. I refuse)