Maximum Pleasure | BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH | 11th May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A CoasterForce Live season without Blackpool Pleasure Beach is like Amanda Thompson without sunglasses on her head – it just doesn’t happen!

This May join CoasterForce for a day out at the UK’s premier seaside amusement park! Ride The Big One, be in awe of an Icon and prepare for a Revolution…and maybe ride a few roller coasters, too! With classic rides such the Grand National racing coaster, the world’s best water ride, Valhalla, and a collection of unique rides that are typically Blackpool, there’s a load of laughs to be had!

So come grab some rock and roller coasters beside the sea on Saturday, 11th May! We’ll see you there!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Totally gonna be there. Icon't wait...

Ps I can offer a lift to anyone who lives roughly near the M6 from Stoke upwards.

Last edited:

.Ac.

Mega Poster
Count me in.

Might actually get to go on big one for once, always seems to be down due high wind whenever i am there :(

Regards Alex.

Last edited:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
We knew that, mate. Need to sign up for the Live too. ;)
I'm tired.
Wat8.jpg

Howie

Donkey in a hat
So I just bought a Daily Express, ffs, cos they were advertising a 2for1 offer for PB wristbands on the cover... and it turns out they're only valid during the Easter holidays. Bah-studs!
Don't be fooled like I was, folks. Save yourself a quid.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Not long to go now! If you haven’t signed up already, please do so!

Really looking forward for another chance to try to love Icon.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Really looking forward to this, despite being a member for 8 years now, this will be my CF live.

I did attend the PBE and CF event last year but wouldn’t really class that as a live.

Be nice to finally put some faces to names!

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Who is hanging around on the Friday night? Would say Spoons for drinks in the evening (Or even after the day)

Status
Not open for further replies.