What's new

Massage shops

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Ok so I've had a bad back recently and I went to a massage parlour in the city centre.

Everything was going fine until the masseuse started touching my penis...

Is this normal? It was like a 30 pound massage? Do you always get handjobs? Or have I just been raped?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I hope you gave him a kiss on the way out.

The only massage I've had is a Turkish bath in olu deniz and they didn't touch anything they shouldn't. I have no idea of a normal massage in the uk, mainly because I'm not a girl.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Hahaha, this is brilliant.

Did you go by yourself, or was your Mrs getting finger blasted in the next room?

I'm guessing that you didn't go anywhere that was recommended by your doctor. I'll be around the area next year so I'll pop in and do some investigating for you, I really hope I don't end up in the awful predicament you did.

My thoughts are with you mate.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Darren B said:

Did you go by yourself, or was your Mrs getting finger blasted in the next room?

I'm guessing that you didn't go anywhere that was recommended by your doctor. I'll be around the area next year so I'll pop in and do some investigating for you, I really hope I don't end up in the awful predicament you did.

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Darren B said:

I listened to the good advice from the people at rubandTug.com that it was a legitimate establishment.

I tried to stop her during but it was already too late...

My advice Darren, DO NOT go to lavenders in town and if you do certainly don't ask for Sophie

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
mcgoughchris said:
Ok so I've had a bad back recently and I went to a massage parlour in the city centre.

Everything was going fine until the masseuse started touching my penis...

Is this normal? It was like a 30 pound massage? Do you always get handjobs? Or have I just been raped?

And the most desperate to seem like he gets action on the internet award goes to......

:)

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Soho has some great ones, always haggle the prices and make sure you state the woman you want otherwise you'll get the ugly one...

I MEAN!!! IVE NEVER BEEN TO A MASSAGE SHOP!!! EVER!

mcgoughchris

Mega Poster
Screaming Coasters said:
Soho has some great ones, always haggle the prices and make sure you state the woman you want otherwise you'll get the ugly one...

I MEAN!!! IVE NEVER BEEN TO A MASSAGE SHOP!!! EVER!

Sometimes the ugly ones are better. Obviously put more effort into honing their skills lol. The way to counter this is restraints and a blindfold... or so I've been told from some of my chubby chaser mates.