What's new

Marry, Kill, Do

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This is a fun little game my friends and I play when we are bored/drunk or both. Its as simple as this, you list three people, and you have to choose if you would marry them, **** them, or kill them. Personally I like being creative and making people suffer with their choice. So to start it off...

Rosie O'Donnell
Oprah Winfrey
Ellen Degeneres

So each person can answer the one above, or a few people can answer, or whatever.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Ok, rules defined a little more clearly. You have to assign something for all three. Typically you try and pick either the most attractive or ugliest people who are famous. That way it is difficult for people to figure out what they would pick. Its quite juvenile but its really fun once you get to random ones.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
It's not hard to figure out & each option can only be done once (no matter how much you may want to kill both Rosie & Oprah :p )

Oprah Winfrey - Marry (for the money)
Rosie O'Donnell - Kill (self-explanatory)
Ellen Degeneres - Do (might be hilarious)

Next choices:
Kathy Bates
Susan Boyle
Joan Rivers

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Kathy Bates- Marry (shes the funniest)
Susan Boyle- Kill
Joan Rivers- Do (lights off and really really drunk!)

Next:
Scarlett Johanson
Sandra Bullock
Brooklyn Decker

Kebab

Giga Poster
Scarlett Johanson - **** (she's super hot I must admit!)

Sandra Bullock - Marry (She's not stunningly gorgeous, but I do love her as a person, can imagine it'll be a good laugh)

Brooklyn Decker - Kill (she kinda looks like a man, or is it just me?)

This going to be a tough one. :p

Pixie Lott
Katy Perry
Cheryl Cole

Smithy

Strata Poster
It really isn't.

Kill - Cheryl Cole - She's a dog who people seem to think's attractive, her accent is gharish and she has no 'figure' whatsoever.

Marry - Pixie Lott - Meh, seems like she'd make a good housewife.

Do - Katy Perry -
Katy_Perry_Elmo.gif
Perry_undulates.gif

Britney Spears
Christina Aquilera
Pink

Nic

Strata Poster
WTF? Surely you mean "Shag, Marry, Kill"? Silly Americans.
Smithy said:
Kill - Cheryl Cole - She's a dog who people seem to think's attractive, her accent is gharish and she has no 'figure' whatsoever.

Marry - Pixie Lott - Meh, seems like she'd make a good housewife.

Do - Katy Perry
This. Exactly.

Smithy said:
Britney Spears
Christina Aquilera
Pink
Kill Pink. Without question.
Marry Christina - just so that I wouldn't have to actually sleep with her. you'd blatantly catch something.
Therefore, I'd have to shag Britney. She wouldn't be my first choice, but I can think of worse.

Right, lets do one for the boys
Piers Morgan
Simon Cowell
Louis Walsh

hahaha

Sam

Giga Poster
Kill, Kill, Kill and then ignite the corpses, piss on them and dance around to the agadoo song whilst smoking a cigar and laughing like a stoned hyena.

Colleen Whats her face (whatever the **** she's called, the tart Wayne Rooneys with when he isn't off shagging oaps)

Jordan (Katie Price)

and

Kerry Katona.

Artichoke

Mega Poster
Marry: Kerry. She seems like a pretty descent person, from what I've read.
Katie: I'm not a lesi, but she's pretty. So I guess I'd do her.
Colleen, or whoever she is... I'll have to kill her, because I have not a clue who the hell that is.

Next choices... For anyone.

Paris Hilton.
Elijah Wood.
Ryan Phillippe