What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Looks like a really nice park and nice rides with elements and layouts but on the first picture a support goes straight through the woodie :lol:

^ My game is lagging and it goes all weird with the 8car thing for zero clearancing. That's my pieces of track appear missing at times, etc.

Also, WHAT IS WITH MY TREES GHOSTING?! I can't get rid of them and keep having to build ugly buildings around them so they don't show.

zcl

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ My game is lagging and it goes all weird with the 8car thing for zero clearancing. That's my pieces of track appear missing at times, etc.

Also, WHAT IS WITH MY TREES GHOSTING?! I can't get rid of them and keep having to build ugly buildings around them so they don't show.

By product of the hacking. CP6 would probably know better than anyone if it was ever resolved.

Goliath123

Mega Poster
It's easy, dont build large objects, like geewhzz's colorable trees in zero cleranace mode.

To remove them go to 8 cars, map object manipulation and click on remove "null" objects. Simple

Im a bit of a hack expert my self too zcl

zcl

Mega Poster
Goliath123 said:
It's easy, dont build large objects, like geewhzz's colorable trees in zero cleranace mode.

To remove them go to 8 cars, map object manipulation and click on remove "null" objects. Simple

Im a bit of a hack expert my self too zcl

I'm going to bring back my hacking with my 2nd new park after I finish the one I'm playing with. Thread coming soon. lol

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Looking good!

I know you are having trouble with 8cars, but remove your sea dragon its going right through your Woodie.

A

Anonymous

It looks really good. I like the layout of the woodie. Your work has improved alot from some of your early stuff.

-charlie

Deano

Mega Poster
There has been a lot going on since I last saw this. Btw, the pirate ship thing really looks like it's hitting the wooden coaster. The park still looks great and the Floorless loosk good too.

^ I know about the pirate ship, I've explained it many times.. From some angles it looks like it hits, but from others it doesn't.

I'll try to update this when I play next.. I've been busy.

Kay small update, I did a new area with some buildings at a drop tower called Mind Shaft.. Suppose to be a play on words from Mine Shaft, but I actually just copied it off the name of a haunted house haha.

SCR2-4.jpg

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I've always loved your architecture, simple but elegant.

I think the tower needs to be a different colour, it's blending in too much with the rest of the Archi.

^ I thought it blended in too much as well.. I had it a dark red colour at first so maybe I will change it back to that.

Thanks for the compliment on my archy though!

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Yeah, a dark red would be very nice! All of my drop towers tend to be that colour on RCT for some reason.

No worries, I like it. =].

^ Dark red is a good colour.. It's not quite bright, but it's not as dull as brown.

Thanks though Arly, you've made me see the light when it comes to my drop tower's colour scheme :p .